on 6 March 2016
Great cd
on 16 December 2016
Music and it should be.
on 8 January 2013
I saw these 2 years ago on tv and have put them on my want list. Fed up with waiting so bought it myself. Just wish it was longer but pure majic music for me
on 1 December 2012
The tight harmonies of the two Secret Sisters is wonderful. It was played repeatedly for most of ten days at home and while I was commuting. My only wish was that the CD was just a little short on songs....it could have been a couple of songs longer!
on 28 February 2013
We saw these sisters on the TV early one morning and we new that my brother in law would just love there singing and harmonies.
on 14 July 2014
I love the album but I've never been able to download the digital booklet.
on 29 April 2015
very good
on 11 September 2014
Excellent value for money and A1 condition. Good delivery time. Thank you.
on 2 March 2011
I'VE NEVER REALLY BEEN INTO LISTENING TO COUNTRY MUSIC BUT THIS CD IS GREAT.THESE TWO SISTERS SOUND LIKE A FEMALE VERSION OF THE EVERLY BROTHERS ON SOME OF THE TRACKS,EXCELLENT!
on 11 May 2011
Saw these ladies on Jools Hootenany sing The one I love is gone. Thought this album would contain more songs like it. Nothing of the sort. Every other song is pure country, and even the aforementioned song has been overworked. It was brilliant live with just the girls and a guitar, but all sorts of backing instruments have been added which totally distracts from their wonderful harmonies. If it hadn't been a gift I would sell it straight away.