on 18 July 2017
I was mistaken and thought this was the supasoft bedding straw. The barley straw is too hard and my rabbit does not like it. She is a house rabbit and does not need such a harsh straw.
on 19 November 2015
Was ok
on 29 June 2015
I use this amazing value straw for my Guinea Pigs. It is a great sized bag, equivalent to the big bags of straw you would find in a pet store.
The straw seems to have had the majority of dust removed and hasn't affected me or my Guinea Pig's in terms of irritation or sneezing etc.
It also seems fairly tasty, going by the fact that they tend to eat the majority of their bedding within a few days, regardless of how many veggies or muesli they have in their hutch.

I bought both this bag of straw and a bag of hay made by the same company at £2.41 each and highly recommend both!
on 22 May 2014
Just what it says on the package. Well pleased and the critters love it.

Highly recommended for any small animal owner.

Addendum: Had difficulty sourcing the original product as reviewed above! Sadly, the replacement (Tiny Friends) for the one I usually have just isn't as good; won't be buying again! The Tiny Friends - isn't dust extracted. So disappointed.
on 3 July 2012
This product is of the best quality. My bunny loves to eat and sleep on this so I would happilly order this item again in future
on 26 November 2015
The product, which has been rebranded, seems to be a different product altogether in terms of softness and value for money. The original "expands to four times its size" (marked on the packaging) whereas this product doesn't appear to.
on 4 September 2014
I have five rabbits & I use this regularly as bedding. It is fresh smelling, short cut pieces which is easy to pull out of the compressed pack. Made by 'Supreme Petfoods'...excellent quality in my opinion. My bunnies are happy!
on 16 April 2016
Bought this to line the Guinea pigs cage but it doesn't last long so it must be tasty even though they have access to plenty of hay!!! You get plenty and it's reasonable priced. I buy on subscribe and save so never run out.
on 22 November 2015
Absolutely excellent product I have bought multiple of these a few times and the service and delivery is so fast literally next day delivery. Very please and wod recommend to anyone.
on 9 September 2016
I used this for about a few days and then chucked the rest of the bag away which was a waist but I was concerned as online it recommends not use straw as bedding for guineas. I wish I had researched this before I bought this straw. Its sharp, bit dusty and tough so its just not ideal as a bedding as guineas could injure themselves. Although this would last long and is good price its just not worth getting this or straw at all for guineas. Other bedding options are better and yes a bit more expensive than this, but its worth it.