on 30 November 2017
After a while using these diffusers, which admittedly smell nice and wintery (if a little overpowering and synthetic), I noticed that after sleep I would wake up with phlegm and find it harder to breathe. After being advised by doctors and dermatologists, apparently due to chemical sensitivity, I had a slight reaction to the fumes diffused by this product.

Essentially, if you are okay with breathing in random chemicals and keep your window cracked to let some of the strong smell out, this is fine. Otherwise, get something with natural scents in essential oils for a slightly higher price. These seem like good value, but I'd probably say it's false economy.
on 12 November 2014
These smell great but this particular version doesn't last much longer than a single week, the scent seems to disappear from the oil, I have other versions of this item and they all seem to last an awful lot longer.. Recommended if your happy to change them every week..
on 13 October 2017
Pleasant scent, exactly as I expected
on 2 December 2014
Great deal from Amazon , but smell is quite intensive in my opinion , maybe I need to adapt to it :)
on 14 November 2014
Good price and fast delivery..
on 22 October 2014
Lovely smell have ordered more.
on 20 January 2015
Great value, but fragrance is overpowering.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 22 December 2014
I am so pleased to find these on Amazon. I have always liked the freesia version but my local supermarkets have stopped stocking it. The scent is pretty powerful and might well be over-powering in a small room - I have placed it on the landing of a large double height hall and it fragrances the whole area and can be smelled in some of the bedrooms too. These diffusers don't last as long as an oil-based diffuser, but given how cheap they are this isn't really a much of an issue. It is particularly good to have these in the winter when it is more difficult to open windows to refresh the air.
on 2 June 2015
My favourite scent of all the reed diffusers. Suits every room in the house and smells great even after a month. Love it!
on 14 December 2014
These diffusers are the best I've tried. The sole purpose is to keep your home smelling clean and fresh, and they do a great job.
I have spent £15 to £20 for diffusers in the past, and sometimes at best you get a slight whiff of fragrance if you are stood directly over them, but these Air Wick ones are strong, too strong at times, depending on the room size and the chosen fragrance.
This particular one, the "Air Wick Reed Diffuser Colours of Nature Ivory Freesia Bloom", I only use 3 or 4 out of the six reeds into the jar, all 6 and the sent in the room can give you a headache and make you feel a little sickly.
They easily last 4-5 weeks, and when the fragrance in the room drops, add another of the wooden sticks and turn the existing ones in the jar around.
I usually have 3 or 4 of these diffusers in the house and change them around every few days, to stop you from becoming used to the same smell in one room.