on 23 June 2017
Happy with product and delivery
on 21 August 2017
Excellent
on 28 May 2016
a cable is a cable.
on 12 August 2017
alls good
on 27 April 2017
Fast delivery, product as described - thanks!
on 14 November 2012
Item arrived promptly and was exactly as described. Connected to my router and pc and it all worked lovely. No speed restrictions, cable runs faster than the hard drive, so no bottle neck.
on 17 October 2013
This seems OK to me. I have used it in a situation where I do not have to move it very often, so I do not have to worry about how robust it is. It came on time, at a decent price, and does what it was supposed to. Can't ask more than that.
on 30 December 2013
I bought this as the cable we had was a bit short. It is strong and plenty long enough. I was thinking about buying a flat cable so that it could go under carpet but as our computer is in the corner of our room there did not seem any point. It was easy to fit and works fine.
on 2 August 2014
ideal length for extending a wired ethernet network. The cable seems to be of reasonable quality but the plugs are rather fragile especially if they need to be removed and re-inserted occasionally. However, they work well and maintain a good connection/speed.
on 3 November 2013
Does what it says in description, fast delivery of product. I found it useful for watching films on the PS3 through internet as my wireless router can't cope with download speed required to watch HD films through lovefilm.