on 8 November 2017
Bought this stand to use it with a MackBook Pro 2014, the stand works quite well, you can set the level of elevation, there are 7 levels of elevation, if you work on a table, this stand will help you not to lean on to the computer. The stand rotates to the sides if you need this function
on 20 November 2017
Its flimsy and tends to "crash" if you are actually typing on the keys. I mean you get what you pay for. It keeps the laptop off the table, which is what I bought it for, when its on but not in use and idle to keep the battery from overheating.
on 22 January 2018
I had a laptop stand that looked just like this one for years and used it every day until it eventually gave up the ghost. Unfortunately, this one is much poorer quality and collapses easily. I won't be buying this design a third time.
on 10 April 2017
Great functionally for the price. Little bit flimsy and connections tend to fall out if slightly touched. Otherwise fine.
on 10 August 2017
I needed to raise my laptop so I could type without hurting my wrists. This does the job brilliantly.
on 31 July 2016
Helps get my wrists in a better position for typing. I like that I can raise or lower the computer and swivel it around for work or watching TV.
on 7 August 2017
It works fine, a could be a little more sturdy.
on 5 November 2017
Stand kept falling down constantly. Put it in my bag from office to home and when I took it out of bag out feel tiny ball bearings I assume from the twisting base? Anyway the product was rubbish and I would not recommend it buy again.
on 31 July 2017
Very pleased exactly what I wanted
on 16 April 2017
brill gadget. glad I bought it!