Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 3 August 2017
Slow. The kids lost interest halfway through. They both usually love Barbie movies.
on 12 August 2017
Kids loved it
on 23 May 2017
Great
on 26 July 2017
my daughter is a big fan
on 22 August 2014
Yes, understand that when I purchased Barbie And The Magic of Pegasus dvd at my job for five dollars that it is actually meant for children. I just sometimes feel compelled to watch various cartoons in order to stimulate my creativity/imagination and as a healthy, low-cost, and safe outlet. Additionally, I am in the process of writing scripts/stories just for spiritual fun/psychological therapy and ideas for scripting my future goals (an idea given to me from some of my self- help books). Watching both a range of cartoons and movies give me creative inspiration on how to approach my writing. Anyhow, Barbie And The Magic of Pegasus centers around Barbie’s journey to save her family and village after an evil sorcerer turns both her parents and the rest of the villagers to frozen human statues. Barbie ends up only having a short time to save the village after understandably refusing to be the tyrannical sorcerer’s wife. Along the way the movie shows three female trolls that provide a clue that these woman had been the sorcerer’s previous three wives. Additionally, Barbie ends up unexpectedly falling in love and meeting her sister named Brietta who was turned into a magical Pegasus by the sorcerer (which pretty much explains the title). The Barbie and The Magic of Pegasus dvds also include the following information:

Trailer for various Barbie dvds such as Barbie In A Mermaid Tale and Barbie and The Three Musketeers. Extra Scenes, extras titled under Magical Fun such as Grooming Brietta, Outtakes, and the Hope Has Wings music video by Brie Lawson.
on 4 January 2012
Daughters comment:
A great performance. It really shows the purity in peoples hearts when you can watch something so pure and full of love. I love the story plot, as I am sure you will too. You will find this film to be exceptional in graphics and daring in plot.
Overall, a must buy for Barbie fans.
on 4 February 2013
This arrived unwrapped with no explanation there was a 3D version (and no glasses for this) so took us a couple of goes to get it to play on 2D. Bit misleading. Buy a different Barbie DVD is what I'd say.
on 9 November 2015
We had an old version of this that stopped working so I brought this one, my daughter loves it and likes the pink case matches her other barbie dvds. This is one of her favs .
on 11 December 2013
This item is for Xmas for my nieces little girl so cannot say anything of the quality or story but the delivery and packaging were quick and reliable.
on 21 April 2014
My daughter just loves the Barbie movies and she really enjoyed this one. It arrived much earlier than expected and I would definitely recommend.