on 15 March 2011
This product is quite hard to get hold of and when you can find it, you have to buy single bottles which would cost nearly £5 with shipping.

This was a very good bargain of an excellent product, delivered quickly. Extremely satisfied!
on 13 September 2013
Just didn't justify the price tag..the bottles are TINY ! And to kick yourself in the nuts whilst on your knees..I was told by my workmate that she can buy it from her local Asda for HALF the Price!!! My advice is there are BETTER Chipole Hot Sauces out there to buy or just GO down to Asda! What a rip off!!
on 4 November 2014
Great product! we think it is much better than the original.
I was not sure about the quantity - had to buy a box of 12 units... but it was great as a funny xmas present for a Chipotle-lover - one bottle per month for 2014 - now I need to buy more :-)
on 23 May 2011
This stuff is addictive! I'm currently considering putting it on my breakfast cereal (not really) but it's awesome. I recommend this tabasco sauce to anyone that likes their food with a kick but also great flavour. Nom! Melted cheese on toast with a few splashings of this is the best snackie ever. Enjoy!