on 8 February 2014
The watch didn't work. Bought it reduced but you still expect a working watch! Even the second one didn't work. Not worth the cheaper price as the battery probably would've cost more!
on 11 April 2014
Item was great - fitted immediately but the battery had run out by the time I received it. Had to buy a replacement at cost of £5 and now the item is not splashproof
on 26 February 2014
This gorgeous watch caught my eye & I wanted one. As there were various colours I bought extra as gifts for my friends. It is very durable, stylish & practical - would recommend!
on 12 January 2014
Unfortunately I wasn't as impressed with this as I'd hoped. It was a gift for someone and the clasp didn't work, the watch was faulty and it doesn't fit right, quite uncomfortable to wear. Love the colour though.
on 11 April 2013
Since I bought this watch it keeps losing time. I am very disappointed because I liked the colour of the watch
One person found this helpful
on 19 April 2013
Had bought this watch despite the one review it had saying that it was faulty. Mine also had the same fault - it was slow.
I wouldn't bother buying this watch!
One person found this helpful
on 7 January 2014
Was extremley annoyed. I ordered two of these watches and both of them came without a working battery. I then had to mess about sending them back