on 6 January 2011
This album is superlative, I bought it to have playing in the background whilst working on my pc.It covers many of the jazz greats from the last 50 years, Basie, Brubeck ,Miles Davis, Ella,Dinah Washington, just to mention a few,I have many of the original albums these songs were taken from, and the remastering is excellent, and at this price is very good value for money.
I thoroughly recommend it.
19 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
I was working in the office and needed something to relax me. This was perfect and I think what I liked the most was the great stereo effect which gave a great feeling of the musicians being in the office with me. A great collection.
on 2 January 2012
I have a Sonos system so can stream music from my home server to speakers around the home. If you put a compilation like this on then you have an instant playlist full of great music that will last for half a day. Collections like this make great quality music available to everyone, there really is no reason to listen to rubbish is there?
on 22 April 2015
Great jazz music which I managed to download, I'm glad to say. Because I already had some of the CD tracks, I was able to download the rest at a reduced cost.
on 20 October 2017
Wonderful !!
on 7 October 2013
The good thing about the compilation is the quality. Terrific. And it doesn't need to be a Summers day to listen to it.

For less than £4 you won't find anything better for a Jazz compilation.

Enjoy.
on 13 June 2016
Listen to this a lot. Loads of classic tracks from the greats.
on 19 May 2014
For Jazz lovers as well as big band, you will like this reasonable priced session. A good variety of music.
One person found this helpful
on 12 April 2014
Another excellent Jazz CD from Amazon. Has been remastered as so many of
their CD's have, giving very good quality listening.
on 19 September 2011
Great album great collection.
Every track is a classic,I bought this as a download.
Just the sort of music to have on allday in the back ground.
A real must for Jazz fans
2 people found this helpful