Customer reviews

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 16 May 2017
I was in two minds whether or not to watch this, mainly due to the "found-footage" theme that it uses - a technique which I have never really liked - but a bit of boredom prompted me to give it a try and I'm really glad that I did.
I'd say the storyline was good and the acting was tip-top. A bit slow at the start but worth my perseverance in seeing it through to the end.
I can only think that the one-star rewards were given by critics who didn't get past the first half-hour of viewing.
Well worth a watch as far as I'm concerned.
on 1 February 2017
Ooo, now then, I really liked this. Broadly mixed reviews, a fairly even spread from 1 to 5 stars, so I guess you'll just have to suck it and see.

I thought it was an original idea (fake exorcist setting out to show us how it's done) matched with superbly convincing acting and a compelling storyline with a gathering air of menace and a great twist at the end. It reminded me a bit of The Wicker Man; not in the plot or the twist or anything, but it has that same air of something not quite right, rural normality perverted into something extremely dark indeed!
on 2 June 2017
I really enjoyed the movie. I was hesitant at first due to the low rating across various sites but I thought it's one to check off the list.
I can only imagine that the low ratings is due to the ending, which ends abruptly.

Apart from the ending, it's worth a watch.
on 7 August 2015
Great film, great price, would recommend this film.
on 4 October 2014
Good but scary film!
on 31 July 2014
don't believe the cover,there is none of that in a confusing start in the usa a [pastor preaching the word of god (a little too overboard for me).goes to a small farm where the father claims his daughter is possesded and so the pastor does an excorcism.but the next day the 16 year old girl starts killing animals again and being chained to her bed,so as the strange happenings get worst at first the pastor leaves ,arriving back at the farm in the dark to see the father tied up,his daughter giving birth to a demon that is thrown on the bonfire and where the pastor and his two film crew are murdered,there is no climbing up walls and stuff,its up tp you to buy on this one folks
on 24 May 2017
OK the first 30minutes is poor so is the ending.
on 6 April 2017
just arrived and looking forward to this
on 8 July 2017
The film was ok, nothing amazing but a watchable film about a sceptical reverend, however the last 10 minutes was frankly ridiculous and let the whole film down. Left dissappointed.
on 3 May 2017
Pretty good film, more tension than scares but it is a descent film. Good pacing, the beginning is slow but after that its really good!

6.5/10