A fantastic lead at a fantastic price. Forget about all those expensive leads the retailers try to get you to buy, these are a fraction of what they charge and will do the job perfectly. The leads fit snugly into the sockets, the cable is sturdy and the picture and sound quality cannot be faulted. Got a few to keep as spares as well. Excellent buy, highly recommended.
on 16 January 2012
Bought a pair of the 1 meter cables and found out they don't support the "HDMI control" function for connected devices (with 1.4 spec cables, you are able to control the volume of the audio system with your TV remote contorl)

The product description is not very technical, not clear enough

Trying to return them...

By the way, the delivery was quite good, 3rd day arrival.
on 26 January 2011
This strikingly inexpensive cable makes all the right claims - dual shielded, gold plated, oxygen free - and I have no reason to doubt any of them. I tried one to connect my Blu-ray player to an HD television, and the results have been superb. Do give this one a try before spending much more.
on 28 November 2015
Nice HDMI cable. With it being a meter in length suits my needs just fine, which was to replace the 5ft one, which suits my Asus 27'' LED monitor which has a 2ms refresh rate, less distance for data to travel. Recommend absolutely
on 15 June 2014
A+ does what it says on the tin and the best price going but works fine this time its not to good to be true, but from vivomounts in the uk dont go for the cheaper take a month option u will regret it but buy from here and you can't go far wrong...
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 4 December 2011
I needed a couple of short HDMI cables to connect a couple of devices to a 3 into 1 HDMI channel switcher, the shorter the cables the better since I already have a rats tail mess of HDMI, ethernet, power and other cables clogging things up beneath my TV.

These do the job perfectly and are the shortest HDMI cables I could find. The price too can't be beat.

If you require a short HDMI cable at a bargain price then look no further!
on 11 September 2012
Bought this cable to link my DVD player to my T.V. I was a little unsure about gettng it as it was a fraction of the price of the same item in my local store.
I was pleasantly surprised, the picture quality is 1st class and the cable is as good as the one in my local shop if not better.
on 22 May 2013
I wanted a low cost HDMI to connect the laptop and TV. This is a low cost HDM to conne..................... enough said

Prompt delivery and well packed. Good seller and I would use again if I was in the market for another cable. So if they have what you want give them a go
on 18 August 2012
Not much more to say , the title covers it all ..

If you include the postage (free) its the best value on amazon, better than Fleabay .

Got 2 of these for use with an HDMI switcher .

Top stuff!!
on 30 July 2011
There is nothing more unsightly than the "Bird's Nest" of cables visible behind your TV/Recording equipment these days, specially with the glass open back stands that are popular today. Being able to obtain a 1 mtr long cable like this one which was just the right length with no spare having to be tied out of sight.

See one answered question