Customer reviews

on 24 November 2012
and the nephew will look like a dude - this is a really nice toy - looks sturdy, unlike many plastic equivalents it also looks well worth the money - thanks big jigs
on 19 September 2013
Bought this as a birthday present for my friends 2 year old boy. It is very nicely made and looks goo quality. my only complaint is that at first slight it doesnt look very exciting. The box is quite plain and you cant see the real product just a picture. this would be fine if it were for my own child but when its a present its nice if it is presented nicely.

would buy it again for my own child or another, but i think im going to buy a little construction hat or something to go with it to make it look a bit more exciting.
on 6 November 2013
A really fab little toy for what is a very reasonable price for a wooden toy. The little tools are just charming and my little one will love it when he gets ot for his birthday next month. Yes the belt is a little long and not as well made as the tools but I didnt see this as too much of a problem. If you own a sewing kit and can do a running stitch in a sraight line (or know somone who does) its easily fixable if you need to. For me this is so much better than a plastiky toy from early Learning Centre or somewhere. Pleased :)
on 4 September 2013
I brought this for my 5yr old grandson and he loved it.
I would highly recommend this. I have got to get one for my other granson
on 5 January 2013
Excellent, very good quailty and well made item. All the tools included are made from wood and are very detailed.
on 23 March 2013
My son loves this and plays with it a lot. Good quality and great not to be plastic. A good purchase.
on 8 January 2014
I bought this tool belt for my nephews son and have been told that he never took it off all day, and that a few days later turned up at my sisters with the belt on because he had come to repair her stairs?
This says it all to me.
on 13 December 2013
Actual wooden tools look really sturdy - not sure how the tool belt will hold up to a two year old. It looks really cute though and am sure my Grandson will love it.
on 19 December 2013
Just what I needed for nearly two year old who has been trying to fix everything in my sisters house its quite hard to find toys for this age so his was ideal
on 11 December 2013
Xmas present so not had yet. But looks really good, teeny worried about plastic pockets. But for price and fun factor didn't hesitate to order it.