Customer reviews

Item Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:£8.34+ Free shipping

on 27 March 2017
sweeeeet!!!!!
What on earth have they done to Milk Tray. The box is way to big for the contents that would only occupy about 20% of the space if all the packaging were removed but the main problem is the taste that's awful especially when you compare it to how they were in the 1970s when they were a British owned and manufactured brand. I was bitterly disappointed when I tasted the first chocolate and thought that it tasted weird as did all the others - gone were the creamy strawberry and luscious coffee varieties to be replaced by what , to my mind , tasted like the old sort of cooking chocolate if fact they taste more like American chocolate than traditional British chocolate and are made in Poland - If you've not tried Milk Tray for a long time you're in for a shock with what's on offer now
on 8 January 2015
The chocolates arrived in perfect condition. I had bought them as gifts for my neighbours, with of course one box for myself - I hadn't eaten Milk Tray for many years. I was extremely disappointed. Cadburys seem to have gone for two types of filling, ie. fondant with artificial flavouring or caramel. The chocolate surrounding the fillings was quite thick thereby reducing the amount of filling inside. I can remember when for example, strawberry cream was liquid and pink inside, it was delicious to see, the texture was perfect and melted on the tongue and it tasted like strawberry. Now it is just one of the several fondant fillings with some strawberry flavour added. Obviously a production cost-cutting change. What a disappointment! I will not be buying Milk Tray again. However, I cannot fault the service of Amazon.
on 4 March 2014
Not having had Cadbury's chocolate for a long, long time, I was really looking forward to this. But the quailty of their chocolate seems to have declined. The centres have changed, too. There's not the wonderful variety there used to be. I shan't be buying them again.
on 29 September 2015
Do our taste buds change so much as we age or have the ingredients and manufacturing of this product changed. I would love to see the ingredients list from an original box. These all tasted of the same sickly sweet fats with the addition of poor centres. I'd have preferred a few bars of decent chocolate.
on 7 January 2015
If milk chocolate is your thing, then here it is, well presented in an attractive box, perfect for a quick gift to your favourite 'chocoholic'
on 3 August 2013
This was extremely good bargain at the time. What more can one say about Cadbury Chocolates, they were delicious and kept me going for some time.
on 15 January 2016
Arrived in good condition, milktray are lovely but a bit sickly and abit expensive from Amazon.
on 9 March 2015
excellent value well packaged,chocolates very well received would definitely recommend
on 23 April 2015
A present for my sister, WHO loves cadburys chocolate