on 24 January 2016
I didn't ever receive the original order I placed so I contacted the seller. The customer service I received was second to none and they arranged to send the item again. A lovely vibrant green colour and after washing before using, they are still beautifully soft and still held their colour. Would have no hesitation in ordering again from this supplier or recommending to any of my family/friends.
on 3 January 2016
I'm fairly certain that the products like this being sold at such low cost are production seconds, but that being said, the blanket is exactly what I was wanting. It had some plastic binding material that hadn't been sewn into the edge properly, but I've trimmed that away and it won't affect the life or use of the blanket. The plush is short but very silky on both sides of the blanket, a good weight to double over as an end of bed runner (which is what I wanted) and it's a lovely true silvery grey colour. Folded it sits across the end of our UK King (Aus Queen) size bed and just drapes a little on both sides of the mattress, which is fine. Very little fibre loss so far.
on 12 August 2012
Finally found a throw to fit a king size bed! After an awful lot of faffing around and an order with another company where I never received the throw, this one finally arrived. It is a great size-I have always found throws bought elsewhere never quite stretched over the king size bed.This one fits very well. It is a rich chocolate colour and soft fur to both sides. It has worn well so far (has been on the bed for a couple of months). Just a note - the edging is not great. The first one had to go back as the edging was coming loose in a number of places. I had to initially pay the return postage but the company refunded on receipt of the item (like I say a bit of a faff). The second one had the join in the edging looking a bit precarious so to be honest I just put a couple of stitches in to stop it unraveling and so far, all is good. I think you have to bear in mind the price - if you are prepared to pay £150 for a throw then I presume you can expect flawless quality (tho not always in my experience). This is a decent item for the price it is.
on 16 December 2017
Ordered this Gaveno Cavalia throw to match my single ones but when it arrived it is HUGG brand. I'm pleased with it as I do like HUGG but this is a darker shade of green I've added photo for you to see. It is a lovely soft throw. My pugg loves to wrap up in it when he has been out in the cold weather.
After a couple of months the edging has started to come away. Ive got a sewing machine so will mend it.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
HALL OF FAMETOP 50 REVIEWERon 21 January 2015
I bought this a while back and it was a decision well made. Its made of good quality material and it has a nice shade of pink. It's sufficiently thick and we have used it successfully over the bed in Winter and although we now use it (along with others) to stop our cats from destroying the leather couch, I don't regret buying it and I would recommend them to others. We have washed it an endless amount of times and the washing / drying processes has not had an adverse affect on the product quality.
on 5 June 2013
Bought two of these to protect the arms of a suede sofa (mainly from my two dogs who insist on sleeping on the arms). I have washed them and they came up well- didn`t notice any loss of colour and the pile did not flatten nor bobble. I love the colour and they feel so soft and cuddly!

I also bought a larger version of these a year or so back to cover the seat of the sofa and it is wearing very well and has been washed many times.
on 29 May 2014
Purchased two of these in moss green to use on our armchairs to protect them from the dogs. They are gorgeous and the colour is a very good match to the colour as indicated on MY monitor. Early days yet, but no shedding even though I think the dogs think its grass and keep scratching at them!!! Arrived appropriately packaged, within a couple days of order. Very happy with this purchase and will be buying more of them. I'm just waiting for the other one I ordered in chocolate brown for our sofa - can't wait! (I need to get out more!!! LOL)
on 28 October 2012
Bought for the impending winter. It arrived quickly and was as shown in the image. It wasn't as thick and heavy as I was expecting but it is certainly is very warm and snuggly and my flat is cold so thats saying something (not saying its thin, its thicker than the average fleece blanket). It looks and feels very nice as well - not over shiny and hasn't shedded any bits. Very pleased, might be ordering another soon as my partner has been eyeing up mine!
on 15 October 2017
Absolutely beautiful Fern....yes...Fern...bed throw! People have been saying its not fern, but I can assure you it really is. Its beautiful and very soft, an excellent buy!! Highly recommend!!
on 27 February 2018
Bought this for my mother -inlaw for Christmas and she almost didn't get it but guilt got in the way and she loved it as much as I did, if you need a cuddle and no one is around get one of these.
Would recommend