Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 9 January 2014
My son absolutely loves peppa pig. The stories are short easy to understand and sort of educational. Very good training for language skills since he is mostly brought up German. And for me they are not half as annoying as some other kids programs ...
on 12 February 2014
GOT THESE FOR GRANDAUGHTER FOR CHRISTMAS
OF COURSE SHE LOVES THEM
PLENTY OF STORIES TO KEEP HER ENTERTAINED BUT KNOWS THEM ALL
on 28 September 2015
bargin! my daughter loves this
on 18 June 2013
Bought this for my two year old who loves Peppa Pig. 3 CDs per box set so loads of episodes to view. Perfect for those times you need space to do something without your toddler getting under your feet.
on 23 February 2013
Our 2 year old can't get enough Peppa Pig. Lots of episodes that we haven't seen. A must for amy Peppa Pig fan young or old!
on 8 July 2013
Lovely CDs, very nice stories, my niece was thrilled to bits with them. Nice and compact packaging, lovely series for her.
on 9 November 2013
This boxset is fabulous, it is absolutely worth the money, my little boy loves it! Keeps him very entertains, I would defiantly recommend, it is also a very good bargain!
on 10 February 2015
Great dvd's my 4 year old loves them
on 8 August 2011
Rapid delivery and delighted with the bumper pack of Peppa Pig DVD's. 12 DVD's, each containing 10 five minute episodes (ie 120 episodes in total). Our 23 month old daughter is absolutely glued to the TV when they are on, shouting "again, again" at the end of each 5 minute episode. Educational and fun.
on 7 January 2012
I searched everywhere for this Bumper Pack and this was the best value I found anywhere. I'm very happy with the product and service I received and the free freight was a bonus too!! All DVD's work perfectly and they arrived quickly even though they travelled internationally! Excellent value for money.