Customer reviews

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 6 March 2012
I`m a huge lover of all things Cadbury Caramel, ahead of all sorts of other fancier, more expensive chocolates. These are quite possibly the greatest incarnation of this range though, and I can`t believe anyone has ever needed to use the resealable bag. Mine are always eaten very quickly. But obviously it`s only one bag and nearly a fiver is an insane price, which I would only pay if I were an eccentric millionaire (instead of being eccentric and broke).
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 3 November 2010
We used up the last of our Amazon vouchers to buy this product -there was a little left over after we bought the other items. My son was very pleased with them as we all enjoy a little treat now and then !
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
HALL OF FAMETOP 50 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 25 October 2015
We all seem to like chocolate buttons and those caramel bars, so what could be better than these chocolate buttons that have caramel inside? Indeed they are quite nice, but you do not get that lovely taste that you do with Cadbury’s Caramel, these don’t have that same mix of chocolate and caramel and that does disappoint.

Quite nice to eat these may actually not satisfy all, as let’s face it this is a chocolate button with caramel squirted inside. A good idea as such but personally I think most people will wish to buy the original products rather than this hybrid.

The information for these packs is that they contain between four to five servings of 25g which contain:-

Energy 525kJ (125kcal)
Fat 6.6g (of which 3.9g are saturates)
Carbohydrate 15g (of which 13.5g are sugars)
Fibre 0.1g
Protein 1.5g
Salt 0.08g

In all these are quite nice but personally I would go for either buttons or caramel bars instead.