Customer reviews

Philips SHS8107/10 Earhook Headphones
Price:£34.99+ £2.71 shipping

on 6 February 2011
I bought these headphones as I find conventional ones fall out when running ir cycling. Also I liked the fact that they purport to allow you to change volume/skip tracks from the control on the headphone wire. They're certainly very comfortable and light and had I worn them for more than a few minutes, I'm sure it would have been easy to forget I was wearing them. Despite the product description however, the sound quality is very poor with the bass non-existent. Even with the bass boost selected on my ipod, it made no difference whatsoever. the controls to skip tracks/adjust volume did not work either. i treid them on my ipod as well as my blackberry but they did not work with either device. If you want a comfortable and light fit then these will do. If the sound quality matters then avoid them at all costs.
on 8 January 2012
At the current reduced price these are fantastic value and excellent earphones for gym use and running. No more problems with earphones dropping out no matter how hard I exert myself.

They fit well, are very comfortable, even after prolonged use,and sound great. Unlike the other reviewer I have no complaints over the bass levels. Perhaps they just fit my ears better?

I recommend you give them a go.
on 26 November 2012
Might be a discontinued product but it still works very well. The sound is clear and the buds are comfortable in the ear. I tend not to use the skip track etc controls just the volume and they're easy enough.
More than happy with my choice which replaced a broken, but very expensive Sennheiser product.
on 23 May 2013
These are the best sports headphones I've ever used. they don't fall out and are really comfortable to wear.
you can hardly tell that they are on.
on 18 May 2014
this product is perfect in every way, sound fit and it is more robust than most , the price is good too