• Iris

Price:£0.99

on 30 March 2017
lovely song :D
on 10 July 2009
This is one of my all time favourite songs, it is really good. I had not heard of the GOO GOO DOLLS before this song, but have since become a fan. This song was featured on the soundtrack to the Nicolas Cage, Meg Ryan film City of Angels, which is where I first heard it.
on 12 December 2011
I heard this song on the radio and liked it but downloaded it and loved it.It is a moving song I have never seen the film but the song is brilliant,the more you listen to it the more you get the song.
on 3 February 2012
Iris (Album Version)

This is one of the soundtracks to the film City Of Angels (Nicholas Cage, and Meg Ryan).

Every time I listen to it, I get emotional.

A really good song.
on 25 July 2013
Didn't really notice this song when it was 1st released, however since playing song pop and having it played several times I have realised what a great track it is.
on 7 June 2013
I downloaded this song because my fiancé heard it on the TV and loved it. I have to agree it's a great song. I even learned it on guitar so I could play it for her.
on 24 May 2013
I don't really know what to say about it, but it gets me every time I hear it and it's really catchy with great music as well as lyrics. Definitely 5* :)
on 1 June 2013
love love love it, it's fab, have also purchased the album since buying this song its all very very good, would reccomend it to anybody
on 28 May 2013
Seen the movie love the soundtrack it's a classic tune defiantly would recommend. Seven more words required to finish review
on 22 September 2013
This is the most beautiful song ever written, its romantic and perfect. I love the Goo Goo Dolls but this is there best song