Size: Medium|Colour: Blue|Change
Price:£7.95+ £2.95 shipping

on 20 October 2011
Received very quickly from Marketplace seller. This is a nice quality heavyweight T-shirt which should wear well and be slow to go out of shape. Having said that, though I love it and rate it 5 stars for me personally, since I am a slim-ish female (size 12) suspect this shirt is cut a little on the snug side for male purchasers. I bought a medium, and it is a loose but not baggy fit on me.
Advizable I think to take the 38" - 40" measurement as an exact fit, if you are between these two chest sizes the shirt will be close fitting.
Which is precisely why I bought the men's - I wanted loose fit. Delighted to find that it does fit me the way I wanted, but if you are a guy you might consider purchasing a size larger than your usual if you don't want it too snug.

Edited following later purchase - I have now also bought the yellow version, in commemoration of Bradley Wiggins's 2012 TdF victory. Was slightly concerned because the shade of yellow depicted on this shirt's purchase page was rather more of a pale lemon than a true TdF 'Yellow Jersey' yellow. However, when I received the shirt I was pleasantly surprised - the shade you see on the screen is an example of colour representation failure, this shirt *really is* in proper Tour de France 'Yellow Jersey' Yellow, so if that is what you want, go for it.

And in case anyone is wondering, many months on, my original purchase - the black version - has indeed worn well and has not gone out of shape at all.
on 15 June 2017
Fitted and is comfy, however the design on the front quickly faded after a few washes, good for a pyjama shirt or something casual.
on 21 June 2016
Nice quality T shirt
on 7 January 2011
I bought this t-shirt for my son-in-law (aged 40+) who is a very keen cyclist. It was a Christmas present and he absoluted loved it. The shirt was well made out of a good cotton and the colour (in this case blue) was vibrant. There was rather a long delivery time but this was due to extremes of weather in the UK at the time.
on 28 February 2011
Brought this T-Shirt for my dad's birthday he loved it as he is mad on cycling. It is good quality and fitted him perfectly,I got him a large size as he likes them baggy, so perhaps go up a size, and it came on time. Could not fault anything.
on 18 March 2012
There are Two contrasting qualities placing that t-shirt in the middle of the scale: 1. Very good printing with the cool idea - it suits my purpose as a gift to my cycling brother. 2. The cotton is on the extreme side of heavy duty, what makes it thick, gritty and uncomfortable to wear in direct contact with the skin. I just hope it would get better after several washings, and the printing would not get affected badly.
I really love the design, I just wish the producer used lighter/softer cotton t-shirt. I would buy more and recommend the product more then.
on 15 December 2013
This is a Fruit of the Loom T-Shirt, which many people will assume to be mediocre quality and unflattering, baggy American-style cut. So given that, my boyfriend was pleasantly surprised when he tried it on. It's not as square / American in cut as we'd expected (although it's not a modern or fitted cut either). The printed design is very crisp and fresh looking, sure it will look better once it's faded a bit. But for a novelty t-shirt, it's pretty good.
on 11 January 2011
Excellent and kind service. This T-shirt was a surprise present, for my husband, at Christmas, and he was very impressed. Wore it straight away. I originally ordered the size he generally wears but felt it was too big. I contacted these kind people who exchanged it without fuss and quickly. Thank You. Happy New Year.
on 5 November 2013
Love the design of the T shirt, but purchased Medium for my cyclist boyfriend as the reviews on sizes seemed to edge that way. Normally would buy Small to Medium. This however was worn once and was a snug fit then. However after one wash and no, it was not the machine that killed it it was even smaller and had shrunk upwards. I now have a T shirt
on 13 November 2012
Received promptly and in sufficient packaging to keep it protected Good quality t shirt not only was I very pleased with it the person who received it was very pleased as it also fitted well.