on 16 March 2017
Sell or brilliant not keen on Brian's interpretation of heaven, its not the one I heard him singing once before so he's album was disappointing, but excerlant condition, personal preference that all
on 7 July 2006
This compilation shows most of Bryan Adam's best known songs, like Summer of 69, Everything i do, (i do it for you), Cloud Number 9 and When your gone just to name a few.

I bought this to get a taste at other songs that Bryan Adams has done, and i was not disapointed at the quality of great tracks available on these two CD's.

Buy it now and if you like it like me, buy a few other CD's he has produced
on 24 September 2016
I would probably make the first CD span until the Into the fire album, thus including more songs from the early glory days, like Kids wanna rock and Into the fire. Then I would start the second CD from Waking up the neighbours, thus removing some tracks like maybe star, here I am or the unplugged version of I'm ready. But even as it is, it's an almost perfect retrospective...
on 23 May 2016
This is a very good collection of Bryan Adams' hits. It contains all the tracks of his that I'm familiar with and many, many more. My favourites are "Summer of '69", "(Everything I Do) I Do It for You", "All For Love" and "When You're Gone".
on 1 September 2016
A superb collection excluding the 2nd catch which I have trouble recognising as Brian Adams, more like 70's "bubble gum pop". The rest of the album is excellent, great value for a two disc collection.
on 11 May 2014
Downloaded this from Amazon as much cheaper than buying from iTunes. Saved half the price. Good album got most of hits. Have tickets for latest tour so needed an album. Brilliant sound. Love the voice.
on 3 May 2017
Mum loved it
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 14 January 2016
Brilliant, absolutely love the CDs in the box, all the best songs he's ever done just about & for the small amount of money I'm really pleased with this its,..thanks very much.....:-)
on 17 March 2016
This is a brilliant CD of Bryan Adams hits. Loved listening to this a great selection of songs. He is without doubt one of the best singer songwriters of our era.
on 9 December 2012
This is such good value for a great selection of songs by Bryan Adams. Amazon downloads works really fast and I was able to easily import them into iTunes as well.