Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now New Album - Depeche Mode Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 5 November 2011
Brilliant party bag toy for older boys, just enough yuck factor to gross them out and amuse them. Some adults might find it interesting and play with it as well - you just can't help yourself.!!!
on 1 April 2016
The product itself is ace - was obsessed with these when I was a kid and purchased for nostalgic value. However, the photograph is misleading as it only pictures one large alien, rather than twins, and nowhere in the item description does it mention twins being available. In fact it seems to word it in a way that suggests only single aliens are available: "hatches a large squishy stretchy alien".
I purchased two because I wanted two in different colours and the description advised multiple purchases in order to get a mixture. Instead I got two sets of twins, which isn't what I wanted. I had already purchased twins from another seller. I wouldn't have minded so much if the description or photos had suggested that they would be twins. But I was really just after two single ones... Now I have three sets of twins :/ So I'm a bit disappointed.
on 21 March 2017
Really cool little alien in slime! Really sticky and fun to play with. First one arrived all broken however the seller sent a new one out really quickly. Really brilliant customer service and really cool toy my 4 year old absolutely loved it
on 8 April 2014
Brought back so meny memory's loved it and so dose my kids they think we have a real alien baby arrived fast to good job
on 12 November 2013
These are ok. My daughter loves them but they can make a mess. Great quality and great priced. Just watch the ceiling as my daughter has had plenty of these and chucks them at the ceiling and boy do they mark it! They are good though for children boy or girl. Last ages too.
on 2 July 2013
I bought 2 of these for my 9 year old who had been wanting one for a while. He absolutely loves them and spends ages playing with the goo. My son was really happy that we were sent 2 different colours.
on 18 January 2015
Had to get one of these for my son's stocking as I remember them from when I was a child. He, however, decided it was "yucky" and gave it to his sister. She loves it! He's still curious but he doesn't like "icky" things!
on 16 October 2013
My kiddies love them but as kids don't get the concept of not throwing them at walls ceilings etc they can stain & make a mess my 5 & 8 yr olds made a right mess with them as they think it's hilarious when the alien gets stuck. Good for a party bag or stocking filler good price
on 14 June 2016
I brought these for my niece and nephew because i remember playing with them when i was a child. They loved them so much they wanted one in every colour so made their parents buy them some more:) They arrived in very good time and packaging was great.
on 23 February 2017
Not good at all ! When I got this egg it was cracked and the slime was runny . After a while the slime started to leave a sticky residue on on hands . After a day or two the slime was starting to change cooler to white. Do not buy!

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling