on 8 June 2017
very tasty
on 13 June 2017
Really nice snack though I think I was a bit keen buying them in bulk!
on 15 July 2016
Managed to get this in the prime day sales, amazing value, arrived next day packaged well. Thanks!!
on 9 February 2012
Great product and my babies love them. They keep them occupied and entertained for a precious few moments and they love the taste! It's also great to know there are all natural ingredients and if they don't eat their cereal in the morning, they are getting some rice into them with this snack.
on 6 September 2012
These are totally delicious. Every time a packet is opened for the baby hovering adults hoover them up...

They are perfect as they don't make a mess, really are delicious, and just the right size for a baby fist.
on 22 December 2013
My child loves these healthy snacks but they are quite expensive . In most shops there at least £1-40 per pack so I buy them on subscribe and save and I get a 15% discount as I buy 5 items.

The items are the same as ones in shop but cheaper and delivered to your door. Win win.

Most babies I know absolutely love these snacks. I always have packs in my bag and car as the only thing that works if my little one gets upset!
on 19 July 2014
Not just for babies, my 6 & 3 year olds are Coeliac and loves these. They are great for snacks and to add to packed lunches. No nasties in these, naturally flavored, organic and Gluten Free. We love these over Mrs Crimbles Apple Rice Cakes which to use taste too sweet and artificial.
on 8 July 2014
Arrived next day right size box thank you
on 21 August 2013
Good value for money compared to the supermarkets. Pleased with this purchase and will buy again. My kids get through this so quickly that it makes sense to buy in bulk.
on 12 April 2013
My 22 month old boy absolutely loves these rice cakes. Loads of months to go before the best before date too, well protected packaging