on 28 December 2015
We have played pictionary for years, such a brilliant game, so I thought we would have a change this year. Bought Don't Panic, the board game is ok and you have to think quick for answers which is good for the kids but I wouldn't rush to play again, we got a bit bored with it.
on 23 March 2017
That buzzzzzer.... omg when you touch it by accident it's so loud.. step on it in the night and the whole house knows about it so don't play it before bed..
on 28 December 2015
Great game, we laughed so much playing this, our ages ranged from 8 to 82.
It is easy enough to play, not too complicated and your mind goes blank with the more simple questions!
Would definitely recommend.
on 31 August 2016
Great fun for all ages! Played many times!
on 24 May 2017
Good game for all the family
on 25 March 2017
This is so much more grown up than the original. My 8 year old really struggled.
on 13 April 2017
grandchildren loved it & it got our brains brains workin over time!!!!
on 13 January 2015
Good game
on 3 December 2015
Got this for my son at Christmas as was getting fed up of him playing his DS all the time. It was nice to all spend some quality time playing a board game. It is easy to understand although some of the questions were a bit hard for my son to answer. He is 9 and he got a question about Greek islands, so we changed the subject for him to make it easier. We all enjoyed the game and would recommend it.
on 13 March 2013
Brilliant game, fun for teens. My daughter had this for her 18th and loves it. You can make our own rules up