Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Best of 2017 Shop now Shop now

on 2 July 2017
It broke. Quickly
on 12 June 2011
Works fine but a bit fiddly. The earpiece fits quite snugly and stays in position although I only use it in the car not out and about. The multi function button is not actually a button you just depress the bit at the top of the headset (you can sort of see the marked "square" in the picture) and you have to hold the headset quite hard between finger and thumb and then try and press it which can be awkward. Saying that, it was good value and does work well, the charge seems to last quite well too and I had no problem synching it with my iphone.
on 18 June 2013
I used to have an old Nokia bluetooth earpice with a remote corded earpiece (cannot remember the BH-wossname)

This suited me perfectly and it recently 'died' of old age at the charging socket.

So I dug out the BH-108 which I had on the shelf for some time.

But, oh woe, it is agony to wear for more than a few minutes, and I need to wear an earpiece for protracted periods everyday.

It is not even fine as a stop gap, the earhook is not suited to anyone with larger than child-sized ears. I am an adult male and the hook is inadequate even when adjusted as per Nokia's instruction sheet and once in place the 'pip' at the lower extremity of the ear hook is the only part of the hook behind my ear.

The rest of the hook is tilted forward along the side of my head. All of which means the fitting to my head is precarious at best.

So once the replacement BH-103 arrives with it's clip on design and proper ear-bud speaker(s) I should be able to get back to a comfortable bluetooth earpiece again.

Th BH-108 is an item fully worthy of zero stars in all spheres.

I have been reasonably loyal to Nokia phones for many years and have had few problems.

But the 'hook-on' bluetooth earpices all seem to be suited to those with HUGE ear canals and miniscule ears!

One can only assume that all the Nokia design team are aurally gifted freaks; or from the old school of designers never use the product they design/sell and won't listed to what users actually want... i.e. something that fits securely, sensibly and is comfortable to wear - not too much to ask is it?
on 17 August 2012
Simple and easy to use. The product was delivered quickly. No problems when synchronising the device. Battery life is good. However no buttons to control the volume. Overall the product is worth buying.
on 15 April 2012
Nice headset, comfortable and no problem pairing with both our phones. The ear-piece is thin so not a problem if you wear glasses. Good value.
on 19 October 2011
I didn't have high expectations when I bought this headset, yet it still managed to disappoint. Battery life is low (previous experience from NOKIA BH212 & BH900), the lack of volume control is troubling (needs constant readjustment through mobile phone, especially when switching between loud call waiting music to actual voice calls), and even though I have a NOKIA phone it disconnects and reconnects from time to time within 1m from the phone. Finally, the multifunction button is hard and essentially useless when you have the headset in your ear.
There are better alternatives out there, even at the low cost price range - I know, I am currently in the process of buying a replacement.
on 7 July 2012
Nokia BH-108 Bluetooth HS-
When I first took it out the huge box I thought oh dear how small and flimsy it looked.. But 2 days on and I am very happy, charger is a bog standard Nokia 1 so even though I got one with it I don't need it having been a Nokia user for years got plenty of spare ones.. when its on your tab its so light you forget its there after a couple of mins and one click button on front to ans and end call and simple pairing and light flash to confirm action.. and all for £7.99+delivery £23.00 in orange shop it even plays your ringing tone threw its speaker..COOL OR WHAT.. enjoy I am well pleased it.
on 8 February 2013
Bought this item to replace an old Nokia earpierce. Supplier very good and item arrived promptly, but the product is very uncomfortable to wear, and difficult to get in place around the ear. The on and off switch is also fiddly. I will probably buy another earpiece as I just cant use this one grrrrrr! Not expensive however, so perhaps you get what you pay for.
on 11 January 2012
I had one of these for about 6 weeks, before the plastic ear clip broke, rendering it useless.
An unfortunate quality problem because the unit was still on its first battery charge, and sound quality and general ease of operation was excellent. Bluetooth connection to Sony Ericsson handset was solid and works up to 3-4m.
on 25 May 2012
Some people might be put off by this bluetooth headset being made by Nokia. Don't be, it is small, comfortable, light and with good sound quality. Battery life is excellent. If you are looking for a good Bluetooth unit for your 'phone - consider this one.

See one answered question