on 27 August 2012
Like to think I know most places in the UK well, but a sat nav to find that exact location in a town, to get back to a point when you have been exploring or to find a near fuel outlet can be invaluable to have. Did not want to spend £400 + on a custom motorcycle model so this is a good compromise which enables me to use my Garmin car unit. Easy to fit to bars, and to save any wiring issues I bought a cigar lighter socket with an optimiser male socket on the other end which plugs easily into the optimser female on my machine. All this then fits under the bike seat. I also bought another sat nav power lead so I could leave it on the bike as a permanant fixture rather than mess about between car and bike. All sat nav units that I have seen will fit into this holder but as one of the other reviewers said make sure it is packed well either with the packing supplied or however you think. Take care though becasue you are enclosing your unit in this holder without ventilation and I have a concern that if the sun is beating down on it for any length of time, overheating may occur, cirtainly condensation appears very quickly in damp conditions. I have also been motorcycling for long enough not to trust anything as being totaly waterproof, so if you have to use it in the rain, I suggest a clear plastic bag around it to make sure. Not perfect but certainly does a job.
on 23 September 2017
So these cheeky people advertise for your specific phone model depending on what you've typed in the search bar. But it is *not* tailor made for your device! It is large (too large for an HTC M8 for example) and comes with these cheap foam layers that you can use to prop up your device so it fits more snuggly against the plastic touchscreen cover. But that's fairly bogus and ad hoc, isn't it, even if it works! Boo. Two stars though because I can't find anything better...
on 2 July 2017
Great protection and visability, Believe me i have used this when the rain was torrential.
on 25 July 2017
could not believe how sturdy the case was well worth the money
on 28 July 2017
Fits on handlebars well and keeps phone safe & clear of mud
on 25 October 2017
love it
on 5 June 2016
Good but too big for the Nuevo 205
on 13 May 2017
Just what I needed to keep my VR away safe and sound, fits perfectly too
on 25 August 2017
the item is no good for ps4 vr kit unless you go out and buy the new camera. as the old one doesn't fit and this is not stated in the description.
on 7 June 2017
Pretty good for the money☺☺