on 24 December 2015
Crap
on 7 November 2013
well happy with my AC Adapter and a really good deal the shop I goto want much more than this so NICE ONE
on 11 May 2014
Fantastic i Would recommend this seller
on 29 September 2014
Already failed, not treated badly. Just duff.
on 7 March 2011
The adaptor arrived promptly so no problem there however the product description is somewhat misleading as it seems to indicate this is a genuine DELL adaptor . Subsequently during the use of this adaptor which essentially supplied the power to my laptop ok however within a very short time the laptop stopped re-charging . I took it to a recommended high street repairer and he immediately told me the problem was that it was not the same as a genuine DELL adaptor and this was the reason it would not charge the laptop. It would only power the unit .He demonstrated this by using a genuine adaptor and the laptop battery started charging again. I am therefore disappointed with this product overall.
44 Comments| 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 October 2010
This item is great. Exactly as described. Works perfectly (Actually, better than the part supplied from Dell) The chances are you are looking to buy one of these because your laptop has either decided it doesn't recognise the original charger or you have snapped the cable (Both of which happened to me). For reasons I don't understand the replacement from Dell would only work as a power supply rather than a charger. This part works as Dell intended.
Thanks Amazon!
11 Comment| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 March 2011
Mistakenly bought 2 but that was my fault.

Didn't come with power cord - fine I have one from the previous charger.
Firstly, the picture is misleading as it shows an ACTUAL dell charger but this one is bigger and only says DELL on the stuck on label on the back.
Secondly the first charger didn't work at all. Doesn't charge or power the laptop. Fine i've got another one luckily.

The second one worked fine. For a week. Now it only powers the laptop but doesn't charge it. Great one.

Wouldn't recommend I'm afraid. First bad purchase from amazon!
on 14 July 2011
You don't get the charger pictured. You don't get your original charger either. The charger only recharges the battery sporadically depending on the angle at which the plug is inserted into the laptop, at other times it is merely a power supply. After 7 months the charger dies completely and you have to buy another.
on 14 July 2011
We found that after four months the charger was struggling to hold its charge and within weeks became ineffective. We approached Power Parts the distributor, given that the adaptor was less that six months old to arrange for either a replacement or alternatively a re-fund. We were ignored, no response was received to our email.Dell Inspiron 1545 PA21 XPS M1330 Laptop AC Adapter Charger Adaptor PSU
on 13 November 2010
My original dell laptop power supply packed in and I needed a replacement. I priced one up with dell £44 + £9.50 delivery! Cane to amazon [...] and free delivery!?!? This was not a pattern power supply this was a dell original. The only annoyance was it said not supplied with a power cord so I ordered one separately - when it arrived power cord was included. arrived within a couple of days and not the week quoted from dell. Dunno how they do it but who cares when u can make savings like this!