on 7 April 2013
Kids charger not working.... Bloody hell. life as we know it has ended. Few clicks on the puter.Smart affordable price. Ordered and sorted. Excellent product and price. X
One person found this helpful
on 6 February 2010
Perfect, just what i needed. Delivery took a week but that was due to the heavy snow. Thankyou.
5 people found this helpful
on 10 June 2011
Product price was so good that I ordered two - one for myself and the other for a family member! Does the job well - would recommend to anyone!
on 6 August 2011
The charger arrived within a few days but it's a waste of money. It does not charge my laptop and just supplies it with enough power to stay on. It is not a genuine Dell charger and that's why it is so cheap. Would not recommend.
on 11 November 2010
My laptop charger stopped working so ordered this on Tuesday evening. It arrived on Thursday even though the expected delivery date was not til Saturday! Product works fine- was exactly what I wanted. Now I can use my laptop again- thanks a lot!
on 14 September 2011
got what i asked for, works fine. i thought i was only getting the part shown in the picutre but it can with the plug part too :-)
on 4 July 2011
i have had 1 replacement and now the replacement is not working. tried contact the seller a few times still no response from them. awful, what sort of service is this.
4 people found this helpful
on 30 May 2013
This item came in super fast time and works perfectly with my dell laptop! A perfect replacement for my last adapter which had worn out! Thank you!!
on 23 June 2011
After a few days of no computer my adapter arrived, I plugged it in and I was back in the world. Lets hope it lasts years
on 5 May 2010
Bought this adapter after mine has gone dead. Very pleased with the price I paid. The same item on dell's website would have costed me twice as much. Adapter works perfectly. No problems. I would recommend this to anyone.