on 3 May 2016
It felt like a remake of the original move but just did not have the same feel with the actors. I expected too much from the title. What it did do was make me want to see the first Night of the Demons again. This version did not do anything for me. I am still glad I made the purchase to satisfy my curiosity.
on 23 March 2017
Good film
on 24 July 2014
fast delivery and came in good quality condition. good movie experience
on 8 April 2015
Excellent Seller,100%, Thanks!!!
on 7 September 2015
Quick and great film
VINE VOICEon 7 August 2011
I have never seen the original but I do remember it being on the shelf in the video shop when I was a kid. And it looked really intriguing. This is the film that I would have loved if somehow a copy had fallen backwards in time and into the hands of a thirteen year old me (and somehow DVD players had been invented).

This is a 21st century director and producer making an eighties horror - apparantly it isn't too close to the original but it is very much in the vein of a lot of that era's films. A mansion is packed with dopey guys, buxom girls whose outfits barely contain their breasts before they start running around and lots of in your face gore effects, boobs, swearing, single entendres and some stoners thrown in for good measure. Then they get chopped up. With film reviews I normally write a brief synopsis but for this film the followign will mroe than suffice "Teenagers and twenty somethings go to a party hosted by Shannon Elizabeth, demons appear and start killing people." There is a back story about why the house is haunted but basically demons possess people get sexually frisky and then kill people, making more demons.

The film sells itself heavily on the sexual content. Shannon Elizabeth and Diora Bird are both gorgeous but given that the women in this film tend to get undressed shortly before or whilst simultaneously sprouting horns, forked tongues, talons and gallons of bright red slime (or occassionally having their face ripped off) I personally (and maybe I'm just a very closed minded sort of old fashioned fuddy duddy) didn't find that particularly pulse raising.

I not going to say this is a bad film because it isn't. The acting is pretty good for this sort of film (but it is clearly not King Lear) with a strong cast. The special effects are good. It isn't too scary and, whilst it is fairly gory, the gore is essentially a succession of film tricks which we have all seen before. They seem to be emulating film gore more than actual gore - which is fine by me. Stuck in with a few beers and some of the lads this could be quite entertaining.
on 26 November 2011
The writing ruined this movie for me!

This movie had the premise of being good. However - after watching it - I would not recommend this movie to anyone unless you are up for a dumb teenage horror film.

The actors can do a lot better than they do in this film but with such a weak script no actor would make the movie work. The intro and outro of this film is especially weak for me. It seems like a teenage flick but with men and women being well out of their teens. I hate that in american movies and here there's (for me) being planted a big fat line under the fact that teenagers should play teenagers and older actors shouldn't. At least not when they are 25+!

Amazon user 'West 25' points out a lot of what makes this movie horrible so I won't duplicate his standpoints. I just want to say: "Avoid this movie unless you really want to see how bad a script can be."