Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 13 April 2011
I have bought this product to make some WHOOPIE PIES I am so excited to make given how tasty the fluff is just out the jar! At am just this minute enjoying a cup of hot chocolate with the fluff mixed in. Super fast delivery in only a few days. Look forward to purchasing from this company again.
on 18 February 2011
this was so good and tasted like heaven will buy again as it was like the middel of a tunnock cake yum yum
on 15 April 2011
I didn't realise that Amazon sold food and this was an impulse buy for me. I didn't really know what to expect and found the consistency rather 'gluey' - not what I had imagined from the word 'fluff'. However, I am hooked. It is wonderful on toast. I don't want to share it with anyone! Truly a guilty pleasure. I shall definitely be buying more.
Classic American Marshmallow Fluff has been delighting fluffers young and old for ninety years and is the secret ingredient in Rice Krispie squares.

For that recipe alone it is worth buying a jar, but there are many other tasty applications - a quick internet search will find you a site dedicated to the wonders of Fluff.

Get some today.
on 1 February 2011
Love, Love, Love, I will be buying more very soon. I know some reviews on some fluff products have criticised the recipes supplied on the jar but I did not buy this for recipes I got this for marshmallow goodness and it did not disappoint.
on 13 February 2012
After ordering 3 tubs of different flavours, I was slightly worried after then reading some of the reviews..... All I can say is the product is absolutely delicious and went down a treat with 3 teenagers.

I cannot comment on making sandwiches as I personally think it would be too rich, but I used several of the recipes on the website for Fluff, including the crispie bars which took approximately 3 - 5 minutes to make and they were delicious!

I shall be ordering more and I cant wait to try some more recipes, they are quick, simple and perfect for snacks and hungry families.
on 18 September 2013
Having never tried this before, I decided to order some and see what it was like. I tried it and it was OK, not particularly amazing. Obviously it does taste quite good because of all of the sugar in the mixture; The company I bought it from even went so far as covering up the nutritional information and ingredients list!
on 7 November 2013
This was soooo good! It was great out the jar, on biscuits, or on toast (which I then broiled in the oven... Toasty marshmallows yum!) of course I only realized after shopping around that u can get this small jar for much cheaper so I probably won't buy it on amazon again..
on 26 February 2012
This is the first time I've tried marshmallow fluff and I'm so glad I discovered this scrummy gem.
Can be used on its own to ice or fill any cake, or mix with cream cheese and icing sugar for a more calorific treat!
on 5 March 2012
When i saw this product my jaw nearly hit the floor! Marshmellow sandwhich spread?! ingenius! Love the idea and the taste of the product. If you are wondering what it is like it is simply marshmellow spread nothing more!

See one answered question