Customer reviews

1,203
Vax W90-RU-P Rapide Ultra 2 Pre-Treatment Upright Carpet and Upholstery Washer
Style Name: Machine Only|Change

on 5 October 2017
What a great product. First use was for a 8'x6' rug that I spilled a whole mug of tea on. Used the precleaner spray first, that comes in the box. Left it 15mins. Used 2.5litres of made up solution (that was 90ml of cleaning detergent). Used a forward and backward motion, approx 1ft at a time. Press trigger, backward one foot, release trigger, forward one foot, backward 1ft. Repeat. I just had enough fluid to do that rug. After emptying and washing out the dirty (!!) water container, I went back over the rug 'dry' just sucking up liquid. It recovered approx 500ml. The rug is so much cleaner now and was almost dry to the touch. Probably needs overnight to finish drying.
The parts are quite well made and look durable. Recommended.
on 12 March 2017
This is a very hand vacuum to have. We mainly use if when there's been a drinks spillage on the sofa/carpets and it works a treat.
on 21 October 2017
Not the lightest piece of equipment but simple to use and has cleaned our carpets and sofa a treat. We were amazed at the dirt this carpet cleaner removed, particularly as people generally remove their shoes when entering the house. Easy to empty and clean after use.
on 9 July 2017
bought this on 30th June for £119 money well spent I used it on my supposedly clean living room carpet and couldn't believe how much dirt this machine picked up. Since then I have cleaned all my carpets plus some of my daughter's. Its easy to assemble and easy to use. A couple of minor problems the pre-treatment solution is no longer available and as someone mentioned in a previous review fluff and dirt does get lodged in the V part of the water collector and is pretty much impossible to get clean. Overall an excellent product
on 4 March 2017
Item as described and arrived very quickly. It was put into use straight away and the results have been great. Would happily recommend.
on 13 July 2017
I was really impressed with this cleaner. I found it easy to use. Even though I am an oap and with mobility problems. I am trying it on my stairs this weekend . Would recommend this to every one.
on 5 March 2017
Brilliant, worked well, brought alot of muck out of the carpets and sofa looking great.
on 29 June 2017
A good product. Used on all out house carpets and you will be amazed with the colour of the water after that first clean.. Tough stains will still need a good pre-treat before using but all in all a good product at the price.
on 26 October 2016
Love, love, love it! In a multi cat and dog household this is a real must. Sturdy construction. Cleans brilliantly. The attachment is perfect for cleaning the stairs. Would definitely recommend. Previously had a Bissell and although the Vax is quite a bit heavier, I much prefer it to the Bissell and I feel it gives superior cleaning.
on 2 May 2017
Amazing, works brilliantly with little effort