on 22 November 2017
Great item, well packaged and arrived quickly! Would definitely recommend! Thanks
on 11 January 2011
The case provides an exact fit for my 2.5" Toshiba and the USB cable. I can probably squeeze in a flash drive with the cable! Does what it says.Toshiba E05A100PBU2EK_C 1TB 2.5 inch External StorE Art HDD
on 16 July 2013
Perfect Fit for the Toshiba External Hard drive, also enough room to keep cable inside. Fast service. Very happy customer.
on 29 January 2013
Stores harddrive and cable well in case. The case is compact and well made and I would recommened for this purpose.
on 18 December 2014
nothing special
on 13 October 2010
I had decided on the Toshiba 500gb portable hard drive (the red one), but wasn't sure which case to get with it, as there were a few review complaints about the size of the "what do people also buy with this product" recommendation. I won't say which one, but people had said it was much too large for purpose. So after checking out measurements of different cases I settled on the Iomax. It's a neat little case, fits the above device spot on and I think with the two opposing hard shells, will give ample protection. Hope this saves you a bit of time looking.
on 3 April 2011
It's exactly what I wanted at more than half the price I would pay for it in the shop. Make sure you check dimensions as it fits quite tightly.
on 8 February 2014
Don't often move my external hard drive but when I do it's often to other parts of the country and sometimes the world. then I know I need to have the hard drive firmly secured and protected. This does the job admirably. Well priced, great delivery, I would recommend.
on 14 May 2014
I wasn't quite sure that the case would be good enough to protect the hard-drive, but when I got it and saw that it have a protective layer inside, which buffers the hard-drive against any possible accidents, I was pleasantly surprised.
on 8 April 2014
Very pleased with this Bipra hard case. Zips 3/4 of the way round. Nicely padded and has a mesh compartment to store the connection lead. Very delivery as well.