on 29 May 2014
Description says medium, but I never could find the large???

For Quaker oats size 180ml milk it is perfect

For Scott's oats size 200ml milk it is small and has overspill in the micro
on 4 October 2013
Good sturdy bowl that works well in the microwave and does not get too hot either. I would recommend this product.
Maybe I just eat bigger portions than everyone else, but I found this bowl a little on the small side. I guess if there was a large, that would be better suited. However, it is perfect, really nicely shaped and I like it a lot so I am keeping it. But not big enough for a healthy sized bowl of porridge :)
on 23 February 2014
This was the only bowl I could find that had the word porridge on it - essential as it was for a particular friend.
However, the print is really quite small and although it's a good quality bowl it felt rather pricey for what it was.
on 26 November 2013
A great gift for a friend. She likes the size and is already using it every day at breakfast time.
on 3 December 2012
this porridge bowl i got my mum was way to small no way can you fit porridge in it so really dissapointed with it don't recomend it
on 14 June 2014
Love it. Just the right size, and is my own dedicated special porridge bowl. My OCD wont let me use it for anything else!
on 12 November 2013
Bought for my son, understated and classy. Think he'll enjoy his porridge from his own bowl. Only downside is slightly smaller than I thought, would buy large next time.
on 25 July 2014
Really nice bowl. Bought for my daughter to replace one she dropped and broke before she even used it! She is thrilled and took it home well wrapped up!!
on 17 August 2013
I loved my porridge bowl and it is very well made. It is the right size for my porridge and other cereal so I would recommend that people should buy it.