Customer reviews

on 4 July 2009
Memories in our music

Many of the lyrics in the Jack Jones CD's are particularly poignant to me because they tell the story of fifty two years of marriage to a most wonderful women. My wife had died only two days before finding these discs on Amazon and the tunes contained on these CD's has helped me,and are still helping me, through an extremely difficult time in my life.I haven't, as yet, worn them out but I am doing my best.
11 Comment| 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 29 October 2014
This is a great CD which has a lot of his major hits on it. However, it would help if CD's advertised on Amazon listed the tracks on that CD as I am still looking for certain tracks which I have on vinyl but would like to have on CD.
on 12 May 2017
All well covered, disc cut at his most mellow era.
on 14 August 2009
This is a very wide collection of songs by the great Jack Jones and really good value for money. Jack is one of the world's great singers so if you like this type of music then you really can't go wrong.
on 13 May 2017
Easy listening
on 13 March 2016
Great service item as described great value
on 28 January 2013
I bought this CD for a very sick friend to listen to while she was struggling with chemotherapy. She loves it; can hear every word and Jack's voice wraps around her like a comfort blanket.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 25 March 2013
I'm so glad I got this cd, Jack Jones voice is just so soothing, and smooth, fantastic range of songs, and highly recommended.
on 3 May 2017
1st class
on 26 October 2013
I saw Jack Jones again this year and he was excellent.
This CD is lovely and a reminder of his unique voice.