on 12 December 2017
Good but don't stay in the room once sprayed! The smell is overpowering.
on 2 November 2017
THANKS.
on 31 July 2012
We had a really bad moth epidemic and this product certainly did the trick. I spayed this stuff in all effected areas and then ran from the house because even with my my held I can feel my throat closing up. However it does work; I have used it about 5 times and now I only see the odd drowsy moth. I will probably repeat the process later this summer to be entirely rid of them. This product gets 5 stars for doing the job it says on the tin.
on 4 March 2014
This stuff is what I expect moth's nightmares are made of. The house I moved into had a serious moth problem. They were popping up everywhere *shudders*.

I sprayed the living room before bed and shut the door. Next moring I woke up to a few dead moths and a couple convulsing on the floor. I put it out of it's misery, it had suffered enough :)

That was a general theme of the results for the rest of the house. I also bought the Zero moth sachets and put them in my wardrobe and suitcases.

That was c.12 months ago. To date (and I don't want to tempt fate), not a single moth.

I would really avoid being in a room for some hours after you spray this. It smells super toxic! I'm really grateful it didn't require multiple applications.
on 23 July 2013
This is a large can of moth repellant spray. It says it is a moth killer for clothes (to kill moths and moth eggs) but the small print says it is also suitable for soft furnishings. I have been using it on both clothing and carpets, which I'm glad to say it hasn't marked or stained. Prior to using this spray there were a large number of moths in my home as I have had a previous investation of larvae in my living room carpet. I now go days without seeing a moth flying around, so I'm assuming that this product works. It's certainly very powerful - the warning on the back of the can is not sufficient and I would strongly recommend wearing some kind of mask whilst spraying - that or holding your breathe whilst you're doing it, then vacating the room!! Let the spray settle for 10 mins then you can safely reenter the room. The can also states that it contains natural floral scents, but it just smells like moth balls. However this scent does fade quickly after application.
on 21 May 2013
I ordered 3 of these to deal with the clothes moths which had broken into my home and set up residency. I have been cleaning everyday in preparation to the spraying in the hope I could catch them out in the areas I noticed them.
My first reaction is get a mask, this stuff made me feel quite rough while I went around blasting the property. I knew I should have got one and will be if I need it in the future, lesson learnt.
After spot spraying and covering the rooms I noticed quite a few winged bandits fluttering around. They seemed to head to the window where it took around an hour in all before they finally died so its not a super fast action but one that works well.
I had also sprayed the skirting and some flooring and to my surprise I found a number of larvae that had been hiding but where forced out of their homes and gone to clouds in the sky.
It states you can get up to 12 months residue action which is great so I did my furniture just in case more are beamed inside my house.
It is best to spray and leave the property for a while as the chemical has quite a kick but it seems the squatters have been evicted and I'm a happy a chap.
on 3 September 2011
This is useful as you can actually spray it on to clothes and furnishings (with most, you can't)

Works extremely well. Obviously, it takes a few breeding cycles to get rid of moths - we're now on our 3rd session and they seem to have reduced significantly - just see the odd one every week or so.

Definitely does the job.

Given the plague of moths hitting London (we have 4 friends affected before us and another two since), I would definitely recommend getting some of this as a preventative - it protects fabrics (that don't get washed) for many months.
11 Comment| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 18 May 2017
This may well kill humans (makes you sneezing and coughing really badly), but not moths. Sprayed on the moths and straight into their "faces"- a few long shots and they just flied away... This should not be sold at all! This is not just a waste of money and time but also dangerous for people and pets.
on 27 September 2014
Do not use this product indoors if you value breathing!
Even outdoors it is bad news, buy the sticky pads instead!
on 23 September 2011
This is a very powerful spray which I used in the wardrobes and on the carpet under beds and in the airing cupboard and in usually undisturbed places where moths could breed. It is best to leave the area immediately after spraying as the fumes, when breathed in, did make us cough. Prior to spraying, several moths were apparent, but having used the spray just the once, we have not seen a single one. I would buy this spray again and recommend it to anyone with a moth problem. Well pleased.
0Comment| 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse