on 6 January 2014
Its a nice fun product and has good quality print detail for the price. I haven't unwrapped it out of the plastic packaging, as it is a joke present for a friend of mine, so I am unable to give a full review. I am a little disappointed it is not thicker and more squeezable, but I am happy enough with this product, as £3.99 is a fair price for this product, especially as it had no additional postage and packaging charges on top.
on 3 September 2014
If you are looking to purchase this as a stress toy you would do better to look elsewhere as this is not very squishy. My daughter purchased it for this purpose and has decided it will not do and has given it to her younger brother to play with (he loves it). if however you are just looking for a stocking filler or joke item, then it is perfectly fine. Quite realistic looking.
on 19 April 2015
This item looks tacky and its use is limited - it is so hard, you need to have a man's hand squeeze it. Only for exceptionally muscular women!
on 28 November 2014
Arrived in reasonable time. I was a bit surprised that this stress toy was not very squishy at all. I should have read more reviews. Over priced but fun item.
on 6 January 2016
Wouldn't call it a stress relief toy personally, it's just a rubber mobile phone. Can't squeeze it like you would a stress toy as it isn't a good shape; it just bends.
on 26 January 2014
So cool! It looks fab and I now don't want to use it as a stress toy. I got it for use at work, but I might just 'pretend' I've got a blackberry instead.
on 11 May 2016
Perfect stocking fillers
on 19 December 2013
a blackberry she squealed, ok I said and here it was I laughed for days but she didn't, no sense of humour that one, buy as you go ha ha ha
on 7 January 2014
handy for stress relief useless for calls but works as one of those stocking fillers for the stressed friends in your life
on 28 December 2013
My grandson loved it. He said that he absolutely hates the blackberry phone so with this stress blackberry he can vent with it.