on 12 May 2014
Now I actually hate crocs, the clog like shoes are so supremely awful that there are no words. HOWEVER, these flip flops are awesome. I have them in black, pink and now espresso and I love them. Can walk in ages in the them, they fit comfortably and seem to be indestructible! They look stylish and I have worn each pair on holidays all over the world. Highly recommend.

DO NOT buy from the Croc site direct. Amazon is actually cheaper and quicker with the delivery. Make sure you go in to a Croc shop first and try them on and then buy the size you want from here. Am not paid by Amazon to endorse their site but I have had such a bad customer services experience with the Croc website direct that I will not use them again direct.
on 30 July 2013
These are so comfortable. No studs under you feet as its milder around the side. Nice bright colour which is perfect for this summer. I have another pair in black which have been a good solid buy.
Sturdy and well made should go on for years.
on 28 August 2011
I am 28, and have been searching for a comfortable pair of flip flops for as long as I can remember. All the different ones I have tried previously have cut my feet somewhere.

These flip flops are very comfortable, and even after hours walking, they didn't rub or blister anywhere.

I am a size 5, with fairly wide feet, they fit perfectly. I think they are a really normal fit...I tried a 4 in the shop (as they didn't have a 5), and they were OK, just a little short....which is normal. The 5 is fine. I think perhaps the people having trouble with the fit didn't buy the UK sizes? In the shop before the lady helped me, I was trying on the wrong size (7 or something....not sure what the sizes are).

Now I have found these flip flops, I won't be wearing anything else.
on 26 July 2014
I would have given 5 stars for these were it not for the fact that they are a little on the long side. However having said that they are very comfortable abd , like all crocs, very easy to walk in. I would recommend them but would suggest if you are a half size to go down a size.
on 27 June 2011
I bought these and while the shoe fitted the length of my foot really well, my toes hung over the front of the shoe. I ordered the size up and again the space for your toes was extremely short. Very disappointing as the shoes looked lovely and were comfy apart from that.
on 15 May 2015
I just adore these flip flops!! They are comfortable, waterproof, have a good grip when wet and come in a multitude of colours to your liking. I have them in several colours. I have recommended these to pretty much everyone I know and they all agree with my views. I not only take them on every beach holiday but I wear them around the house in warmer weather and out too. I have had these for several years now and I could honestly say it will be another few years before I'd even need to think about replacing them, would only buy more of another colour to add to my collection
on 26 January 2016
Bought over a year again. The most comfortable flip flop I've ever worn. The bumpy sole massage your sole as you walk. The bit between the toe has never rubbed. They can be worn with everything. Love them.
on 13 June 2014
Good quality, comfy soles, but cannot wear them as the toe-post is too short for me, so the strap digs in to the top of my toe. I'd worn them in the garden before I realised I couldn't walk more than a few yards in them, so cannot return them. Shame.
on 29 May 2014
I would recommend these. They are stylish and comfy, ideal for the beach or around the pool. I am a UK Size 8 or European size 42. I ordered the size 8 and they fitted perfectly.
on 1 August 2014
My family hate crocs with a passion but i value comfort. These flipflips have actually received compliments! They are daintier than usual croc styles and pretty comfortable. They have a good grip too. True to size although the toepost will take a bit of getting used to.