Customer reviews

Price:£32.04 - £80.53

on 6 December 2013
Not sure why they say men's ice skates, I brought these for myself and I am a 40 year old female and they are great.
I have had so many comments from people asking where they could get them, the only problem is as they are mens they start from a size 6 which was good for me but not some of the people asking as they were a 5.
They are very sterdy on the ankle which is what I needed.
5 stars given as there is nothing I can fault about them.
on 6 September 2015
My son loves them. Its not easy to find skates in large adult sizes but these fit his 11-12 feet great. Comfortable, Secure fit and good balance. Nice looking too.
on 3 April 2014
I am just learning to ice skate so I didnt want to spend a lot of money on skates. These are definitely well priced however my instructor has criticized them because the uppers are not rigid. Apparently this is essential fo proper control of the skate. Also after three lessons I had to take them and get them sharpened. So really they are ok for a beginner but if you are serious about skating then I would suggest that you avoid them.
on 25 February 2017
I love these, comfortable and the blades are sharp enough to take sharp turns.
on 9 August 2017
fit nice
on 27 March 2014
I ordered the Ics Skates a few weeks ago and have only worn them once. Size 44 ( 9/9.5) and very uncomfortable. I am disappointed and am now looking to purchase another product.
on 4 February 2014
When I first put them on I didn't feel very comfortable and at the end where my toes are felt quite squished, the build quality is ok and I think you are getting what you pay for but I wouldn't really recomend these skates but I still haven't been skating with them so all might change.
on 4 January 2017
Sizes are not ok. I found sizing chart for Roces in internet where 11 is 45.23 and 11.5 is 46.13! I bought size 45 and they are smaller. I am not sure now size 46 listed here is 11 or 11.5....?!
on 5 September 2016
Very impressed with the product, very comfortable and padded on the inside. As a skater who's only been skating for 10 months, they are surprisingly easy to get used to and to do tricks in.
on 24 September 2015
Good price, once Brocken very comfy, excellent price