Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Discover more Shop now

on 14 August 2013
A lot of watch for a very reasonable price. It's one of Timex' high end watches, which in this case means good quality for less money than similar watches from more posh brands.

I like the rugged style, the considerable size and heft of the watch, and I love the indiglo feature. I like the black face in contrast to the stainless steel casing. For me it took a while getting use to, that the primary second-hand is only used for the chronograph (fancy word for stop-watch), and that the real-time seconds is in the six-o'clock subdial.

The outer rings function is not explained out of the box - not good service, Timex! After som searching I found on Timex' website a seperate manual on this, explaining how the rings work as somewhat elaborate calculators for distance and time. After messing around with it for a while it became something of a hobby, to calculate distances, travel-time and speed this way. Nobody really needs this function today, as you can do the same easier and faster with a gps-programme in your smartphone, but it's in tune with the old-school style of the watch.

if you really need an outdoors watch, that can take a licking and has more "special-ops" functions (the rage these days, I understand) go for a Casio G-shock. But this watch is a cool old-school everyday watch, that holds up very well to abuse and costs about two thirds of watches of similar looks and quality.
on 2 May 2014
This watch was a birthday present for my 35-year-old fiance.

Delivery was amazingly fast (even though we live on an island), packaging just perfect. And he's over the moon with it.
The watch comes with a proper manual (which is more like a novel) and works like a charm. It's quite bulky, but looks amazing!

Thank you, Timex!
on 2 November 2011
Good watch, nice chronograph... the only drawback is the belt which is already falling apart (after 2 months...), but I guess I can get another one when the time is ready.. Nice night light..

The watch is not as big as someone would think by looking at the pictures found by google....

Would give 5 stars, but the belt...
on 9 July 2014
My girlfriend bought me this watch for an anniversary present and I'm so glad she did. This is a mans watch, robust, heavyweight and for me personally it's quite good looking to. Anyone thinking of getting this for the man in thier life, you should get them one, I can't fault it.
on 4 May 2016
The watch looks really nice and I love the simple design but this watch is only for looks.

If you expect to use it for outdoors activities this is not the watch for you. I used it for 7 months around Africa and no not as an explorer but merely at the office and home. After the first month it already picked up a few scratches on the glass face, but this is ok at this price level. But one day I dropped it on my bedroom floor and the second arm simply broke off, which basically made the watch useless as the second arm also blocked the rest of the watch movement. At this price it is replaceable, but if you are looking for a watch for outdoors activities, I would not recommend a watch that break just from being dropped on the floor.
on 8 June 2012
I bought this after using another Timex Expedition Watch for more than 6 years... Still that watch also in a good quality though I'm not a careful user. I had to replace the leather strap of my old watch once because of my carelessness.

I needed another Timex for my collection and I saw this watch with chronograph and the leather/fabric strap. I bought it 2 months back and wearing at least 4 times a week and still I do not have any complain about it...

I like the manliness, the dial, the night light and it's fabric/leather strap. The watch (WR100M) and the strap are water resistant, so I could use it in the pool as usual :)

I still couldn't find out another spare strap online, in case I have to replace it after couple of years.
on 23 November 2014
Brilliant watch, what can I say, but it tells the time!!! It is a really nice watch, good looking, nice n chunky and no plastic in sight!!
on 10 December 2014
Ok for the price and if it doesnt last then its not a disaster. Best thing is being able to read the time in the dark, brilliant.
on 28 June 2015
Love it, decent size without being stupidly big, excellent build quality
on 12 March 2015
Face too small not as big as it looks very unclear image sorry ?