Customer reviews

on 23 October 2011
Ah, the dangers of buying clothing items on the internet. Knowing how different manufacturers' products vary in size, I deliberately ordered a size slightly larger than i normally wear. However, when these garments arrived, they came nowhere near fitting me. I did contact the supplier but their returns policy was so complicated I just forgot about the matter.
on 11 February 2011
In general, Size 2XL or XXL fits me perfectly. So, when I ordered these items I had every expectation that I'd have no problems as regards their suitability. However, when the items arrived, they were far too small. I did check out the suppliers but their returns policy was so restrictive that I just left the matter and put the items to one side.