Size: 23 cm|Colour: Kiwi|Change
Price:£12.99 - £29.87

on 4 February 2016
I love the Merino buff, it's lightweight and stretchy and just as wearable as standard buffs. However I detract a star for bad print quality - for me the prints are part of the appeal and the presence of drips and splotches is spoiling it a little.

Still - I have a multitude of buffs, this is amongst my favorites.
on 27 November 2013
I was looking forward to this buff because of the wool quality. You need a huge head for this buff. It feels loose and tends to slip a lot on the head. Its okay worn on the head when there is little wind. It is best when worn o my around the neck. If I would have had chance to try it first I would not have bought it.
on 26 December 2013
Beautiful bright cheerful colour to combat winter blues. A little too thin perhaps for the unforgiving Scottish wind. I also find it slightly too big to wear it as a face mask, which sadly was why I bought it. Now I use it more as a scarf around the neck to add a bit of colour to the dull winter grey.
on 17 November 2012
I have bought 5 or 6 of these Merino Wool Buffs, and I really love them. I wear them under my canoe and biking helmets, they are great on cold days and can be stored in a very small areas,so can be left in a bag. On really cold days another can be used around the neck for a bit more comfort.
on 5 September 2015
Wash before first use with this one! I had some slight colour transfer after wearing this hard (I'm a sweater) with a white t-shirt. All washed out but bear in mind; otherwise, perfect, I love it!
Soft and breathable, versatile and lightweight, a great little addition to any kit bag
on 25 April 2016
Love this buff. Marino wool is so warm and this is small enough to pop in your pocket and have when needed. I use it for running, hiking and skiing. This is a replacement for an identical one which I was most upset to have lost. So glad the same one was still available.
on 25 March 2016
Not itchy - warm, soft and survives a wash in the machine if its in a coat pocket - goes with everything im hardly without it. I also find it much better to use as a face mask than the polyester ones as air flows easily and it doesnt moisten up around the mouth.
on 31 October 2016
Lovely cosy, but not stifling.
I have a very large head and therefore find the normal buffs a bit too tight. These wool ones seem to be a bit bigger though.
Merino wool is naturally odour resistant and non itchy.
Washes very easily and dries very quickly
on 4 November 2014
I've had this for a while now and I am wearing it right now! It's lovely and warm and doesn't hold smells. I much prefer wearing this thing instead of a scarf when it gets a bit chilly.

It's well made. No stray threads.
on 2 January 2014
I own a few Buffs now, these wool ones are great for dog walking etc, I don't use wool ones for running, too nice to ruin. Very comfy, a bit longer than the standard buffs and as with all buffs the patterns on offer are great