Customer reviews

VERY GOOD
on 22 March 2017
Excellent
on 3 February 2013
This is THE BEST EVER deodorant. It is natural and is dooing the job perfect. I am a tennis coach and I sweat a lot during workouts. I use this deodorant that last 24 hours without any problem.It leaves no trace on clothes and leaves skin with a feeling of freshness and naturalness. I use it for a month and I can not tell that it was used, it will last for 6 month at least. I am impressed.
on 21 November 2012
Does the job perfectly! Even under tough conditions. The salt does get loose in the holder after a while because of repeated soaking though.
Yet found it very effevtive & would definitely recommend this.
on 11 August 2013
These crystal deodorants are the best things to happen to armpits, do yourself (and everyone in close proximity) a favour and buy one. I don't think it matters much who you get it from but this one was the biggest I could find for the best price. They last for about a year!
on 25 August 2013
Having done away with the chemical based deodorants several years ago, I would recommend this
to everyone. Lasts ages too. This is just my second one in 3 years! Easy to apply and works well.
on 14 August 2015
Excellent product with great packaging
on 22 November 2014
Very good no sweating at all.
on 26 October 2013
I moved to this natural deodorant as I hated the yellow stains on my white tops which are apparently caused by traditional deodorants. But after three months of using it my feeling is that I tend to smell of sweat as if I didn't use anything at all, which is a shame.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 January 2013
El producto es el esperado y la presentación muy cómoda para usar, pero el precio del envío me parece muy caro para ser envío por paquetería postal y no por mensajería.