on 25 March 2014
My 4 1/2 year old has been talking about this crane after seeing on a you tube video 2 years ago.

We made a deal with him - "learn to swim (properly without floats/noodles/armbands etc and we'll get it for you"

He swam a width 3 weeks ago - but i needed to wait until payday to order it!!

We opened the box this morning to almost delirious excitement, this is a great toy, well ,made with lots of attention to detail, tons of working parts with sensible . He's spoken of nothing else since and I would imagine he'll be taking to bed with him for the foreseeable future.....

Pricey but the difference in quality to the cheaper toys he has is huge
on 10 February 2013
A superbly crafted model, with high level of detail and lot of functions, such an extendible jib, opening doors, real outriggers and counterweight...
on 2 July 2012
I bought this crane for my son's 4th birthday in April 2012, he still plays with it nearly daily.

The crane is both highly realistic and fairly durable - the truck windscreen sun shade snapped-off within the first few hours of play, but since then it has remained intact. As the hook is fairly hefty I fashioned some slings from string and miniature chain from B&Q so that we can lift toy cars, playmobile stuff and firewood. Playmobile people are almost the same scale and fit in the cabs as drivers, which has greatly increased the play-value for my son.

The outriggers are only really decorative and provide some additional stability with the truck wheels on the ground, rather than the crane operating whilst stood on the outriggers with the wheels off the ground as the real thing does.

Overall a great toy.
on 8 March 2016
You certainly get what you pay for. Excellent quality, wonderful product. I've stopped saying please be careful with it, because its obviously built for high energy toddlers (3/4 yr). Wish a little man had come with it but that's next on my list...will recommend to everyone who has rough and tumble children and is sick of buying other products that fall apart or need silly assembly. I also bought the noise and lights and its just the right volume i.e. I can hear my own voice when its on.
on 9 December 2015
We were so thrilled with this truck, my husband just could not wait to have a play with it, before i had to take it off him and wrap it up for our grandson for christmas
on 22 January 2014
My truck came without drivers door. It was a christmas gift ! But the truck is very good. Big an quality made.
on 26 April 2015
All the reviews give this crane truck 5 stars . I give it twenty five. It is so good that I just want to look at it. German engineering at its very best. I can't say enough praise for this splendid example of a super vehicle.
on 11 February 2017
This Crane Track is exactly new, no damage! My little boy is very happy, like another new toy from this company! Is beautiful, robust, big! and of so many possibilities. Is like normal Crane no like a closed plastic where you can not open the door to do anything to put man. He love this toy from the company Bruder. And you can fix, buy more parts is great creative option. Brilliant!!!
on 28 November 2015
we are delighted with this purchase great quality 5 stars indeed built to last
on 19 April 2015
Excellent toy crane, wee boy loves it and dad loves to play too!!