on 12 June 2011
My 19 year old daughter ordered this for herself as she loves anything to do with bats and also is a massive hello kitty fan. She is totally thrilled with this hello kitty Halloween bat toy. Good quality product. Great value for money and arrived promptly.
My daughter and I have been fighting over this little item; it's just so adorable we both want to own it. It has the basic traditional Hello Kitty shape, but with added bat wings - she does have arms as well. She also has a tiny stumpy tail. She's very well made, soft, cuddly, and unbearably cute.
on 20 March 2014
An adorable little hello kitty, so unusual, considering all others I've seen have white faces, it's also softer than most others I've seen. The bat wings are a great bonus. Yes maybe a tad on the prices side but worth it for a hardcore fan.
on 16 October 2013
Very happy with this product. I am biaised as I am a great Hello Kitty fan so there is not much of the merchandise I don't like. I haven't seen this doll before & really love it. Would highly recommend this seller as product was dispatched quickly & arrived well inside the time-line given.
on 27 November 2010
Bought this for my daughter who is a Hello Kitty fan, she loves it, slightly different as well, good value.
on 26 September 2013
Lovely bat hello kitty, so cute, BUT how small for that price. Not worth the price, we have Harrods hello kitty's four times the size that cost less!!
on 12 September 2016
A distinctive vampire bat-cat !! very cute and very popular.