Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 25 October 2013
I was quite dubious about buying this album after their excellent first album and when I heard the first single from it I wasn't impressed, so I left it! However I am glad to say that this is an excellent follow up album. Not many bands nowadays make good follow up albums but these boys have done that in my mind. Really enjoying it!
The Wombats rock!
on 5 September 2017
Great Cd. Good price, quick service.
on 9 September 2017
GREAT ALBUM.
on 22 August 2017
Great CD
on 4 January 2016
This was bought for my daughter.
on 7 August 2017
Grand Album! Very fast delivery.
on 21 September 2014
Kinda makes you proud to be an Aussie.
on 31 January 2013
ALBUM PIACEVOLE SOTTO CERTI PUNTI DI VISTA NON SI DISCOSTA MOLTO DAL PRECEDENTE MA SE PIACE QUESTO TIPO DI SONORITA' ANDATE SUL SICURO E NON VE NE PENTIRETE I SINGOLI SONO BELLI FANNO EFFETTO E VENDONO CANZONCINE FRIZZANTI ED ALLEGRE GIOVANI E VIVACI, NON SARA' UN ALBUM CHE LASCERA' IL SEGNO MA DELLE SENSAZIONI LE POTRA' DARE BUONA L'ELETTRONICA PIAZZATA QUA E LA MESSA NEI PUNTI GIUSTI
IL ROBY
I was quite a fan of Liverpool's The Wombats' debut album Guide to Love Loss & Desperation, and at first I was under the impression that album number two wasn't as good. Now, I can safely say that it is just as good, if not better.

I just love this band and their quirky, upbeat, feel-good music, with the completely relatable and highly 'British' lyrics. It's very unlikely to win these guys any awards, but who cares?, it's just so fun, and the perfect remedy to lift you're mood after a difficult day. 'This Modern Glitch' is far more electronic than the first, but still maintains that indie-rock feel, rather like Two Door Cinema Club. My pick of the songs is 'Tokyo (Vampires & Wolves)', which had me hooked on first listen, a very catchy tune with a real Britpop feel.

Keep this album with you throughout the Summer.
on 31 December 2012
Well i saw them live first when they were supporting chilli peppers, and i wasn't their biggest fan but they've grown on me and this album is pretty good. It's not the most amazing album you'll hear but it cost me £1.69 and i'm pretty chuffed for that price, there's about 4 songs you'll listen to over and over again but the rest are nothing special. Overall good though