on 17 April 2013
it says so on the advert.. but not on the packaging ... so sad! i carefully chose those that recommend machine washable faux mink blankets and all i get is a faux guarantee... well there u go!!! the 2 stars rating is for the product itself..
on 3 April 2013
got this throw as a bed cover and are very pleased as it is soft, thick and the mink colour goes with the rest of the room, dispatch was quick and efficient, can really recommend it also as a sofa cover.
on 20 May 2013
I'm always worried about buying something like this online without looking first but took a chance this time. this product is excellent quality and would definately recommend it
on 20 February 2013
I bought this item to protect my light coloured leather large corner unit. It looks and feels lovely, good quality - also doubles up in the cold weather as a snug!!
on 22 October 2013
i like this throw and very comfortable to snuggle up in. My only moan is it doesn't stay in place and keeps slipping. It looks nice before you sit on it...
on 25 February 2013
Great product worth every penny, feels alot more expensive than it was very large and soft quick delivery great for large sofas
on 13 January 2015
Excellent
on 27 April 2012
My father-in-law fell in love with Union Jack Glass clock with pendulum we bought from Argos, so we gave him that one and as it was discontinued now, we opted for this one. Have to say though, it does its job but not attractive, but no other decent choice when we bought. It has white hands which makes it look unsightly, Black hands would have been a much better option, then I would have given it a higher rating to be honest, white is just not a colour for clock hands