on 27 February 2017
I'm extremely disappointed in the product I received. They do not smell like Nag Champa at all. They smoke alot. Anddd they don't stay alight for more than a couple of mins. I doubt the authenticity of this product. There is also no way to contact the seller which seems abit dodgy in itself. Read the 1 star reviews they are 100% accurate. If I could give 0 stars I would. Dear seller, I'd like to return the product and receive a full refund.
on 24 February 2016
This is the second time I've ordered this, first time I was very impressed, excactly what I expected, the individual packs even contained 2 patchouli sticks. This time though, not happy at all. Delivered on a Sunday which was unexpected but very welcomed of course, but the sticks seem to be old and don't stay alight for more than a few minutes. I thought it was maybe just a dud pack but after trying a few from a second pack I realised this is not the case. Very disappointed that this is the case when the price of the product had doubled since my first order.
on 15 April 2017
Bought wholesale and for so much cheaper than from shop individually. Seemed to be a more intense scent, whether this is due to not being on a shelf for a long time, I dont know, but really pleased and got around ten other single sticks in various fragrance free, well impressed.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 February 2015
The smell is on the weak side and they do burn away quite quickly. This is often the case if the stock is old or it has been stored in a warm environment. However, for the price I paid from the Amazon supplier who fulfilled my order, I have no major complaints. I will be looking for an alternative source if I buy Satya again but I may go back to buying Goloka incense sticks which are generally more expensive but the burn-time alone makes this a very viable option.
on 20 October 2016
Orange colour sticks with dreadful wood/chemical smell when burning. Very unpleasant. Dated 2016 but no hologram. Will not order again. Returned for refund.
on 29 April 2017
Excellent value for money, prompt service, genuine product, very pleased thank you :)
on 22 May 2017
I loved the smell because my Son uses these Incense Sticks!
on 25 April 2017
This is my favorite incense.
Second to none!
on 26 April 2017
Delivered on time and am very pleased with the aroma from these sticks.
on 4 December 2012
Great product. Many makes of sticks make my eyes smart. Not these. Reminds me of when I had my TM teachings. Wonderful :-)
Was fulfilled by Amazon when I bought and had lots of trouble with delivery via royal mail. Doesn't take away from the sticks themselves though.