Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 28 December 2011
I have use the disinfectant for my pet chameleon it is really good it gets rid of a lot of dirt in my vivarium.
on 9 October 2013
I always use this stuff it's never failed me, it does what it says on the bottle and it works to a high standard.

Would highly reccome d to any pet keeper as I use this for my reptiles and my gerbils cage :)
on 30 May 2013
I used this to clean our vivarium and it did not smell and was quick and easy to use.The price was good also.
on 20 June 2014
Brought this for my chameleons tank.
wipes it across and around his tank and then let dry and wipes again just to be safe. Smells fresher and looks cleaner makes me feel better than I've put it in there and killed off germs.
Yet to try it on his food bowls etc but seems to keep him happy with no problems!
Good price compared to shops.
on 10 February 2012
I got a bottle of this and I don't regret it. It is very safe for reptiles. I use to clean my beardies cage furnature and they lick their stuff constantly and they haven't got sick from it or any thing (providing you rinse them well enough) It lasts along time and it doesnt have a nasty bleach smell.
on 18 September 2013
Get's all of the stains off of the glass from where the water has splashed. I spray, leave, rinse... Spray, leave, scrub, rinse & it works really well!
on 14 May 2014
Easy to use, clear instructions, and does not smell. Gets things nice and clean, and doesn't leave any nasty residue. I have been using it for my corn snake's vivarium and it is working a treat.
on 8 October 2014
What it says on advert. Photo and description was clear and I cannot fault in any way. Came to be in a short delivery time and was packaged well, cheap comparedn to my local shops too
on 27 December 2012
Great product, does what it says,
Lasted a while, but I found it was twice as expensive as a convention...
No fault with product and arrived in good time
on 8 June 2014
I use this for my lizards,tortoises and gerbil . Its safe and cleans well. It does last me a while as you dont need much. I think it is worth the price though .