Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Eminem Shop now Shop now

on 7 January 2012
Saw these and bought ten packs as a mixture of stocking fillers and being a big kid myself. First played with these when I was about 10 I guess - took me right back.

Good quality, just as they used to be - and crazily cheap with fast delivery.

Will probably buy some more in readiness for next year (or more juvenile sillyness) :)

Mark
on 30 July 2014
Very good product at a bargain price. Like anything, there were a few duds in the pack but generally good. Some of the pack were a bit squashed upon arrival. However, if it was a choice between this price and a few squashed boxes or a higher price and pristine boxes, I would choose a few squashed ones. Repeat customer, would buy again.
on 9 April 2014
Only a few days wait. Great saving as the R.R.P is 50 pence per pack. Some are already popped on arrival so you do have to sift out the used ones and the sawdust which you think would stop them from "snapping" whilst being shipped. Some do bang louder than others but they still have a great affect scaring unsuspecting victims.
on 2 September 2016
These are cheap and fun. You (and your kids) will love throwing these to get a bang. Or squashing them between your fingers. I hear some people put them under the tyres of random cars in supermarket car parks.

Considering pleasure per £, these must rank at an all time high. Go for it, buy lots of packs for your children.
on 4 September 2014
great simple thing, don't throw a whole bag at the floor whilst in a small room with an echo! (was quite an experience though).
The Fun Snap is a small harmless firework, made using primary explosive silver fulminate in really small quantities (like less than 0.01%) tied in a paper tissue about 2cm-3cm tall including tail and 1cm wide filled with tiny pebbles for weight and to cause friction. the packaging says for outdoor use only, whilst I agree with this I have used them indoors and they are fine! they may leave a mess of little pebbles that can be hoovered up later, don't throw at any white fabrics, they can leave a little black mark on them that don't come out easily. they left black marks on the concrete patio but the marks washed away with the rain. The snap works by impact, simply throw one down at the ground and it should go bang! they normally work as long as they aren't really wet (I have thrown damp ones and they have gone off) and also they need to hit something solid, not grass! though I have managed to make them snap on grass too. they are harmless, we have thrown them against each others hands and one of my friends to test how harmless they are, set one off by biting it THOUGH WE WERE NOT HURT, I STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO NOT THROW THEM AT PEOPLE OR BITE THEM! read the packaging.
lots of fun because of its simplicity, can be educational as it shows impact explosives in action and more can be learnt about silver fulminate, put the durability to 4/5 because though the snaps are disposable the pack of 50 snaps will last a while unless you throw the whole bag at once like i did. Overall 5/5 i can't find a problem with them other than once they explode you need to clean 'em up
on 17 September 2015
So much fun! Stepdad liked them and so did I! Even though it was supposed to be a present for my boyfriend! I'll have to repurchase closer to his birthday, arrived on time and excellent value for money! None that I could see have popped in the bag and comes with sawdust in the sealed bags for protection I think
on 26 November 2015
For the price paid, this is a very good deal. You get 10 packs, with 50 snappers in each (500 snaps!). They make a satisfying sound and I haven't had any duds yet. Ideal stocking fillers!

Watch out for the sawdust in the boxes - presumably this is to make them safer in transit but is a little messy.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 31 December 2013
Remember these from when you were a kid? Me too. I assumed they would be much worse than I remembered and that my young niece would be less than amused.

Not so. They bang pretty loudly and consistently, she was loving them. Ten packs for not a lot of cash, great fun and a blast from the past.
on 20 December 2014
Used to play with these as a kid and saw them available on Amazon again. Ordered a few packs and introduced my daughter to them. She's not a fan due to the fact they make a loud noise and she hates loud noises! But bought back the memories for me :)
Well worth it for a negligible amount of money.
on 4 December 2014
These things never get old, good fun for the kids and the kids in us adults too. Chances are if you're ordering these you've played with them before so you already know the negative...you can never have enough, they also leave paper scrunches behind so be prepared to clean up after you've finished