Customer reviews

Disney Princess 3D Christmas Cards
Price:£6.40+ £2.49 shipping

on 10 December 2013
Good product, but, it does say cards - plural!!! I believed I was getting a pack of 4 cards, but instead ended up with one! If I was only getting one, the seller needs to make that clear and also give me the opportunity to choose which card I want.
on 30 November 2013
i love the cards so when my daughter open the card she will love them as she loves princess things
on 4 December 2013
3D Christmas cards (plural). You get one. It is a good card and I believe the only reason it does not offer you the choice of which card you want is because that would then confirm you get one and not more than one. It actually says in the product description 'Cinderella' and I got Snow White. Product is good, description is, I believe, purposely misleading.
on 18 January 2015