on 5 October 2011
Fantastic item and great value for money. Just a little note to say- don't do what i did and sterilise in the steamer because ive melted it and now need to buy another- it does tell you not to in very small print on the bottom but having just had a baby i don't read things! Great item though- worth a buy
on 27 January 2016
A nice little container for baby milk powder. I put 6 scoops in and there is still room for more. The lid slides round to allow the powder to be dispensed from each of the 3 sections. The lid is easy to get on and off and the cap clicks closed.
The only slightly negative I would say is that there always seems to be a slight remainder of powder in each section. This may be just for me from the steam of the water in the bottle. Overall a great product in lovely bright colours.
on 25 August 2012
Perhaps I didn't read the instructions, but I put this product in the microwave-steriliser before ever using it, and warped the plastic so much that the lid didn't fit anymore! I have now replaced it with a new one which is great :)
on 15 August 2015
Great idea only the milk powder sticks to the compartment and lid so I wouldn't be able to store different things in each compartment until we no longer need to use it for baby milk. I make sure the pot is dry before filling by leaving overnight but pouring into a bottle of warm water obviously doesn't help.
on 17 December 2014
Was pleased when I first bought this. Colourful and easy to use and wash by hand. However, it was only when I had filled just one compartment that I realised the milk powder falls out into the other compartments. This is not acceptable and can pose a health risk if the baby has too much or too little powder in their bottle. I would advise against buying this one. I bought another brand which is much better.
on 12 April 2015
As soon as we got this we sterilised the 2 parts but the lid no longer fit!!!! Then I read info and it said not to sterilise....but I need to sterilise for my young baby! Absolute waste of money. Would not recommend!
on 28 October 2011
Great product, so handy when your on the go. Great customer service, item was damaged in transit and replacement sent the next day.
on 13 December 2010
i got this item after being recommended by my sister, it is very handy at home & out & about! very good buy!!
on 17 March 2014
This is really handy to put the baby powder in and great colour to, my husband did put this in the steriliser so I can't use it any more but it does tell you not to on the instructions so might have to buy another one. :)
on 7 June 2014
Not very good as the lid kept jaming so ended up throwing it away it was a waste of money.